Forums

AMA Campeh

So I'm kind of back and I'm so bored right now. Just ask anything you want. I've been playing this game for like 6 years and I'm still here, someone end me please.

opinion

thoughts on bluedu and tha boys

how does it feel being top4 in a tourney where your whole team is washed

also pro tips on being a defender

Por que no has intentado cambiar de posición en gamemodes como ctw?

Por qué volviste a jugar competitivo?

-Hablando de la última etapa de octc... crees que has perdido oportunidades de entrar en otros equipos solo por estar en Punishers?

-Haciendo un breve resumen en tu cabeza... has llegado a la conclusión de que has perdido el tiempo en tu vida jugando a este juego y dejando otros planes de lado?

• Torneo favorito

-Momento favorito o que recuerdes mejor

quien es mejor dueño rafa o yo.

opinion

I don't know you very well, but you seem like an average competitive player and I haven't talked much with you but you seemed like really nice when we were playing for Ram Ranch. Sorry if I can't tell much about you :(

thoughts on bluedu and tha boys

During the first weekend of the tournament you seemed like a really bad team, we won you in like 6 minutes and we didn't expect to win that easily, but I believe you've practiced a lot during the last weeks and we had a hard time winning you, but I felt we were superior although we barely practiced. At the start of the tournament you seemed like a top 10 team, but at the end you were a solid top 6 imo.

how does it feel being top4 in a tourney where your whole team is washed

I still don't know how we ended up being top 4, we played like 20 scrims before the qualifiers and we only won 1 against ref's sub team. I think we just played our game/meta and we surprised everyone. I believe we have demonstrated that you don't need to play 120398 scrims to be a good team.

also pro tips on being a defender

Try new and different things, that's how you get to improve your playstyle and your defences. If you keep making the same defence again and again in scrims, players will know how you defend and they will take advantage of that. Also, you have to think about making defences or ways that can stop pretty much any player in a 1vs1, like the 2 tall water thing, or using the bedrock walls to make the pit, etc.

Those are tips for a defender that already knows how to defend (kind of). Click here if you want to know how to fucking defend.

please have a 3-way with me and dani and opinion

Tómatelo enserio

Opinion de PdPr0x

Opinion de PacoCastillo

Opinion de Dakkuh

Opinion de Neykers

Opinion de Campeh

Opinion de lPoloBlash

Opinion de Pedrah

Opinion de Pesergio21

Opinion de Pibo

Opinion de Capyv

Opinion de Ashhe

Opinion de aresitu

Opinion de Adrix99

Opinion de Rau1

Opinion de assemble

Cómo te valoras como persona

Hola Bro!!

Opinion? (Como jugador y como "persona" por lo poco que pudimos hablar)

Opinion?

skere

Opinion perdon?