This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

Dear community,

Whether you were an active participant, spectator, or staff member, please take a few minutes of your time to give us your feedback on our sixth tournament, Wool-E: feedback form link.

We greatly appreciate your input and want to keep improving our event planning, organization and management.

Thank you! Stratus Events

Really enjoyed playing this tournament, except for the finals, 7h+ playing shouldnt be a thing, plus eudaldca's mistake, although he s getting overhated

latiku3 did great as streamer +1

lol eudaldca getting a lot of hate but i think it would have been nice of him to face the community and apologize instead of having amactus doing it for him smiley

lol eudaldca getting a lot of hate but i think it would have been nice of him to face the community and apologize instead of having amactus doing it for him smiley

Hypetastic 4 months ago

el nunca se equivoca, es culpa del pgm

el nunca se equivoca, es culpa del pgm

zSwagger 4 months ago

el espiritu santo movio el dedo del chocolatito y le dio al macro de tpall smirk

2 things:

1- you ghostbanned a guy for placing blocks too fast for autoclicking in the middle of a match, you let the match continue, we won the match and you still gave the other team the win (like whatever, you don't know about the existance of jitterclick and banned him, but why would you let that match continue if you were gonna go back on your own decision)

2- an error of that magnitude on the middle of the final match is unforgivable. shrew was winning that game and that could've changed the outcome of the whole match

2 things:

1- you ghostbanned a guy for placing blocks too fast for autoclicking in the middle of a match, you let the match continue, we won the match and you still gave the other team the win (like whatever, you don't know about the existance of jitterclick and banned him, but why would you let that match continue if you were gonna go back on your own decision)

2- an error of that magnitude on the middle of the final match is unforgivable. shrew was winning that game and that could've changed the outcome of the whole match

S3XYMUFFIN 4 months ago

Even if he was autoclicking or not it's pretty sad that they always go for the spanish speaking not as relevant players but the people cheating on top teams never get screenshared or nothin at all heeheeeeeeeee matame

As much as you guys are given shit over that Eudalca fuck up (which he should still make a public apology about btw, it's the polite thing to do), I've had a very pleasant experience in this tournament.

I feel like the scheduling was done decently well for most games, even though I had a game start at 00.00, so props for that. Not like in the old OCN days where i'd go to sleep and the final was still going on in the morning after like in GoG lmao. Also, most games started on time, which was great to see.

The finals took longer than needed due to Eudalca's fuck up, it was about an hour extra, but even then, the finals just took way too long. I was dead tired watching the games, just imagine what the players must have felt like. A BO5 sounds quite nice, but I think a BO3 is much better, and then remove the upper bracket 1 game advantage, because that's kind of fucky anyway.

I've had a very positive experience with all of the staff team and the refs, they worked hard on rescheduling some of my canceled matches, and were continuously shooting dates for the rematch. All of my questions were answered within minutes, and I really felt like there was a more direct connection between players and staff.

Majjus was the head ref, and he did a fine damn job if you ask me. Massive props. BrettOgden was the old head ref, and for the people who don't remember him (how couldn't you..?), or weren't around that time, Brett was too detatched from the community. You'd never find him in public mumble channels, and it was hard to have a one on one talk with him. Majjus, in contrary to that, was often accessible, and always ready to help, which was a great experience overall.

Despite the massive controversy, and although not concluded well IMO, it was mostly out of staff control, I think that this was one of the better run tournaments that I have played in, and a very positive experience overall. I'm sure I'll be back in future tournaments, especially if they are DTC and not conquest/CTF because that's literally cancer #DTC.

i dont even need to translate to know that you just wrote some dumb shit

i dont even need to translate to know that you just wrote some dumb shit

shrw 4 months ago

he doesn't even know how to speak spanish dude

get some good streamers active during final matches pls like there was a point where the streaming looked like some usual stratus public voice chat convo and the rest of the time the commentary was SO BORING

he doesn't even know how to speak spanish dude

zSwagger 4 months ago

opino lo mismo

La primera partida fue invalidada, asi que estás equivocado ahi. Y no sé tu, pero en este clip no se observa nada de lo que dices: https://clips.twitch.tv/IronicObservantSeahorseHeyGirl, veo a 6 personas de Shrew defendiendo y a 3 de AC rusheando + Zaquez que estaba tuneleando @Hystericc

La primera partida fue invalidada, asi que estás equivocado ahi. Y no sé tu, pero en este clip no se observa nada de lo que dices: https://clips.twitch.tv/IronicObservantSeahorseHeyGirl, veo a 6 personas de Shrew defendiendo y a 3 de AC rusheando + Zaquez que estaba tuneleando @Hystericc

lvan 4 months ago

Que onda, le dan el admin a el o algun rango especial parece ser el unico que entiende