this looks p fun, idrk abt the dtc part tho considering of the misplace and shit like that

no dtc

DivineWolv 14 days ago

?¿?¿?¿?

shaun bro dtc is life...

this looks p fun, idrk abt the dtc part tho considering of the misplace and shit like that

EDWURD 14 days ago

there is not going to be player missplacement because the tournament wont run in PGM

For people who don't want DTC:

There won't be misplace nor TNT bugs like there are right now on Stratus. It would be played like it was played during House of Cores or Age or Ares.

For people who don't want DTC:

There won't be misplace nor TNT bugs like there are right now on Stratus. It would be played like it was played during House of Cores or Age or Ares.

Campeh 14 days ago

heart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyes

SI lo jugamos tenemos la posibilidad de que no hakusees a mi team ? xd

Uy dtc esto se pone interesante

Seeing OG maps and TNT has got me hyped, sadly i'm on holiday rip

We have opened practice servers for everybody! Join our Discord server for more information about this!

SI lo jugamos tenemos la posibilidad de que no hakusees a mi team ? xd

Bblizx 14 days ago

menudo pringao

Jaja que?

Bblizx 9 days ago

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just as a reminder, the registration closes next monday! You have until this Sunday at 23:59 PM CEST to register your team!

Just a big update about the maps:

CTW: Punch bows are gone, and the final map pool will be NextGen, Ring Race and Golden Drought 3. I'm thinking about adding some spawn timers but I'm not sure how to do it without using cobwebs so it's not that easy to spawn kill. I'll probably add Slowness+Resistance when you respawn so you don't take damage but you can barely move too.

DTC: I'm not sure about the final map pool, but it will include SSB and Interitus for sure. I'm still thinking about the 3rd map, but I think I'll include Hyperspace, so the maps are not played the same way.

Conquest: Okay, so being honest the map pool for Conquest is shit, and some maps are broken due to the plugin, so I've decided that Conquest will be played on Stratus private servers, using PGM, that means we can use KotH and 5CP. I won't remove the Conquest maps from the practice servers but they won't be updated anymore. If you want to practice on them, please use Stratus servers. Said that, I've thought about 3 possible map pools for Conquest, please vote which one you prefer on the Discord server.

If you feel like any change is needed, please discuss it on #feedback.

Once again, sorry for taking too long on editing the maps and making this kind of updates, but I've had a really bad week and I couldn't be much online.

We are also looking for Officials! If you are not playing and you want to be an Official, please DM me! Finally, remember that registration closes tomorrow at 23:59 PM CEST! Register your team here

Hello everyone ! Seeds and final format are finally out. It took some time because, as you guys know I asked the Team Leaders for their seeds, and ref didn't send the form, so their seeding will be obviated. We used a system similar to the one Stratus used for Wool-E. This is the final result: https://i.imgur.com/CYPIIaz.png

As you may see, there are 3 different colors for the seeds. Green indicates a "normal" seeding, orange means an "strange" seeding and red an "absurd" seeding. Avg.Seed was calculated with all colors, Avg.Seed2 with Green+Orange seeds, removing the Red ones, and Avg.Seed3 only with Green seeds. If you want more info about the process of deciding wether a seed was Green, Orange or Red, you can ask me on #feedback.

You can find the challonge here: https://challonge.com/es/PAEndgame

The format will consist in 2 groups, 5 teams per group. The top 3 teams from each group will advance to the invitationals, featuring a double elimination bracket. The top 1 team from each group will advance directlly to the semifinals, and the other teams will have to face each other in the quarterfinals. You can find a completed tournament as an example here: https://challonge.com/es/ProjectAresEndgame

Thanks to all the teams that have signed up!

Btw, the final map pool has been confirmed:

CTW: NextGen, Golden Drought 3, Ring Race TE

DTC: Spaceship Battles TE, Interitus TE, Hyperspace TE

Conquest (will be played on Stratus private servers): Limbo II, Nartica, Facility, Smoke, Ascendance 2