Forums

AMA 0x446179

Hi, i am 0x446179
Well there is almost nothing what i can say about me, but here are some keywords, and one of them is an lie. Guess which

• i am an old souper and used to play with bastighg/patrickghg once
  • i do like defending in stratus network
  • i do hate the us servers bc of big ping...
  • i am an computer geek and i do this for living. I am an Software Engineer at a big company and responsible for the test automation
  • i hate talking irl
  • my name is Hex ASCII encoded and means "day" in text, which refers to my favorite book "fallender himmel" from marie lu
  • i like surfing on reddit, laughing to bad memes
  • i love hearing music, who doesnt?! my genres: deep house, psy/goa, trance, techno, and minimal
  • i do have autism rofl (yes i am serious)
  • i am from germany and not an nazi

Feel free for any questions...
Well as you notice i am not an native speaker, so dont mind the grammar mistakes..

What is your autism level?

i do have asperger, but i dont know the "level of autism". My asperger got diagnosed when i was very young, so i dont know all details...

Hey!

Favourite Gamemode and Map?

Have you played any tourney on Stratus/OCN?

That's all, have a nice day! ^^

Hey!

Hi

Favourite Gamemode and Map?

CTW for sure. And any Map where you can build good defense :D

Have you played any tourney on Stratus/OCN?

umm... no, but i watched some old streams. I would like to play on my old account but it got hacked and i cant even renember the name of the damn email

That's all, have a nice day! ^^

You too! (its 10pm in germany so good night ^^)

Hello

Did you enjoy soup??

Did you ever once try hcf and did you enjoy it

Top 3 game mode style type e.g potpvp soup, PGM

If i enjoyed soup? Um i really loved this gamemode once.

I tried googling hcf seema like an gamemode? But i dont know what this is? Can u explain?

I f hate potpvp... Wanna play some 1o1 on soup? But i am kinda bad... My last soup fight is 3 years in the past lol