Forums

[AMA] Yasitz

Ask me what you want and I will answer it :D

opinion

opinion on bluedu and the boys

Opinion:
I think that you are a good player as a person and as competitively but you are a little toxic, I would only recommend that you not be to improve the opinion of other players about you although it is currently good

Opinion on bluedu and the boys:
I think it is a good team because you have good players and the leaders are also have experience in addition and do their job well when I was as a test in the team I had a great time and also if you continue like this in the future you will be very good and also I would like to re-enter as a test or member because it is a great team

Opinion

Opinion of bluedu and the boys

Opinion:
you are a very good person and good player and when you led me in rubber ducks and I learned a lot from you because they were my beginnings literally and thank you very much for everything you recommended me and that you have good luck in your team

Opinion on bluedu and the boys:
I think it is a good team because you have good players and the leaders are also have experience in addition and do their job well when I was as a test in the team I had a great time and also if you continue like this in the future you will be very good and also I would like to re-enter as a test or member because it is a great team

• opinion
  • opinion on tomqss

Opinion:
Bueno ninyu eres un jugador bastante bueno sobre todo a melee tienes mucha expereriencia en todo esto y tienes un futuro bastante bueno y bueno de lo poco que te conozco de rankeds solo puedo decir eso xd

Opinion tomqss:
No lo conozco mucho pero mas o menos en rankeds y specteandole jugando scrim tiene pinta de ser bastante bueno sobre todo liderando ya que lleva tener mucha responsabilidad tener un team bueno y saber manejarlo y pues nada no puedo decir nada mas que siga a si y llegara a mucho mas

Opinion

Opinion de alitan10

Opinion de nv

Opinion de omniox y porque hiciste que lo banearan sabiendo que era una broma

Opinion:
Aver dnsy dnsy xd al principio que nos conocimos eras buen chabal y eso pero desde que paso lo de omniox cambiaste drasticamente y empezaste a odiarme 100% xd pero bueno me pareces buen chabal sobre todo un pedazo de streamer y buen jugador sigue aqui maquina.

Opinion alitan10(Logro):
No lo conozco mucho pero mas o menos en rankeds y specteandole jugando scrim tiene pinta de ser bueno y buen chabal aunque no he hablado mucho con el pero bueno y eso no puedo decir mucho mas
que tenga suerte con su team liderandolo a tope y que suerte bro.

Opinion NightVision:
Por lo general nose mucho de este team porque es old y yo soy medio nuevo en esto y puedo decir poco veo que es un buen team (aunque no dnsy no me deje ser tryout *) tiene un buen roaster con bueno jugadorees y un buen lider para manejar a todos ellos espero que tengan suerte ene l tournament.

Opinion

Opinion Jonan