We are looking for referees to give us a hand in our upcoming events. Referees spectate tournament matches and notify us of everything going on. It is necessary that referees are mature, responsible, and capable of following directions.
The following are requirements for becoming a referee:
- You must be able to use Discord.
- You must have a microphone for easy communication with other event staff and teams.
- You must be able to speak and understand English.
- You must be available to referee in the next event.
In applications, we look for honest answers. Our decision for accepting applicants is also based on the quality of the application and how you present yourself. In order to apply, please send an email to [email protected].
Title the email “Referee application for [your Minecraft name]”. In the application, please include:
- Your Minecraft username & Discord tag.
- Whether or not you meet the requirements.
- What your availability looks like.
- What qualifies you for the position.
- Your reasoning behind wanting to be a referee.
- Any other notes you would like to add.
It is important that you include answers to all of the questions stated above.
NOTE: You must be able to referee our next event. If you are interested in applying for Referee, but cannot referee this event, don't worry! We'll have applications in the future as well.
Referee applications close at 23:59 EST on August 20th. Any applications sent after this date may not be considered. We look forward to working with you!
Looking forward to reading your apps,
Stratus Event Team