sup

OPS player / person

Opinion on BLUEDU AND THE BOYS

favorite pokemon

OPINION on mattjames

most memorable BATB moment

Opinion:

Tips:

Do u think bluedu and the boys is going to disband sometime?

Top 3 Players

Top 5 Futures pro players

hello korean!!!!!!!!!

favorite album cover?

favorite featured verse?

favorite color?

favorite minecraft block?

opinion on srs?

have a good day and have fun answering everyone's questions

also if you have any opinion on my melee how can i improve because i am bad at it

Sup compi!!!
OPINION??

contrary to belief I think we’re pretty equal in PvP skill whether others don’t think that. I think you’re kinda better than me in bow but that’s about it tbh. As a person I can count on you a lot to actually talk about random shit to and you’re a good butt bubble buddy.

Seriously tho as a player you’re pretty good and when I had found out you weren’t on our roster for tourney it kinda spooked me out since you were better than half the roster. I tried getting you on but I got outnumbered by every leader possible. Sorry.

Last tourney we were easily the 4th best team lol. We couldn’t prove that though last tourney since we lost to Assemble on maps we should’ve been able to beat them on, but we didn’t have cookie and twynics to be there I guess. Besides that, this tourney I am confident we can be one of the top teams, specially on how we’ve done against every team we’ve scrimmed so far (Night Vision, CactusForce, Boca Juniors, Ballsack11) and that we beat them all. That can change during tourney time though and I guess we can get fucked over real quick. Besides that, the roster we have now has good potential to actually make finals, but it’s a for sure that we make semi’s this tourney.

sup

as a player you’re decent at the game I guess but in terms of brain you’re actually pretty smart on how you decide your fights sometimes. I’m really impressed on how you weren’t on a better team than jalapeños, your comms are really good and your stupid German accent gives you hella room to talk with. As a person you’re honestly one of the funniest people I met, even though you might be serious 70% of the time I like you as a friend and your someone I’d like to stay in contact with if we ever quit the game or the server

already said to dragonrider

Idk maybe eevee or glaceon

shit player shit leader and shit person all round.

during last tourney it was probably beating Assemble on their best map when they vetoed ours

all time though was probably just trolling around in voice and disconnecting mattjames.

despite how annoying you can be and how often you want to be on a team, I understand your struggle since this was a problem for me last year lol

you’re pretty nice to people that are nice to you and sometimes whenever their not talking about the same thing as you, you shouldn’t talk about you’re thing first and just wait.
player wise you’re decent with a sword and you’re game sense is okay but you can fix it.

just don’t be annoying man. try and get good by yourself by playing public or something and playing like a total bitch lol

nah we got the next dtc tourney in the bag if obey doesn’t fucking play

rn it’s probs seuthy lord and maybe zaquez or ginie idk

future would be rockaror cookie jeremey udummie and straightie

I’m pretty biased towards my team here ^^ and friends of course but these are just people I think can be really good if they continue playing.