OPINION on mattjames

most memorable BATB moment

sup hypetastic

rank the beach house albums

now rank their closers

also how are you?

opinion

hows the other axolotl doing

I think that you're a really competent player contrary to popular belief, you've improved a lot on most aspects even tho you are still complete dogshit as a leader and as a main shotcaller, as a person I really enjoy talking with you on vc and I also enjoy messing with you because I find your reactions to my shit talking hilarious. I find you extremely obnoxious on chat and ever since you've got a girlfriend you've been acting extra pepega but regardless of that you're an ok dude.

I absolutely had mixed feelings about batb before the CTW tournament started, I admit I mostly joined only because mrcookie and korean joined and also because MattJames got banned, as the tournament went on I started liking the team quite a bit even tho we weren't exactly doing that good on scrims, I tried my best to give the team strong advice but I think I only came off as a dick to most people, regardless with our final position i had a blast with this team.
I am really happy with the current status of this team, we've improved quite a bit, we've also built a lot of chemistry and I hope we do well on the next tournament.

Tbh I only joined rubber ducks because of the first impression I got after we beat achant on that scrim and because korean was on it lol, afterwards everything just went downhill and people were really inactive so yeah, I think rb was a very mediocre team but it had potential to be good if we had a leader and dedicated players who weren't resry.

is my comms good

am I obnoxious

Hi hype, here is some shit I’m asking you

What made you come back to mc?

When do you start uni?

Opinion?

What happened to relog tatico?

What do your irl friends think of your mc career?

Favorite movie and food?