Forums

bring back banana split the map

that shit was a BANGER

i agree, this map is excellent

I very much enjoyed this map!

Camping with the flame bow :v

yes inharu i agree

i support this, one of my fav maps from ocn

oh man, banana split! i loved this map when i played on ocn!!!! šŸŒ haha i remember this one time right? i was on the canopies of the trees and i ran across the trees to their side like really quick block spamming on the skybridge then i got to their side and this guy shot me from their wools i guess he was defending so i fell off the trees right next to their spawn and i tried to vine drop but i missed XD and then i was at their spawn with like no hp and i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sheiiiitittttttt!!! so i got scared and shit and tunneled down in the ground so i started tunneling to their wool room and i got to the wool room and grabbed the wool then i was all like awwww yiss! so i saw that like someone else had already gotten the wool then i said to myself yikers and i started running to the other wool like FUCK! man someone was shooting at me and i got caught in the cobwebs then i thought i was gonna die but the guy missed like every shot LOL and i ran into the other wool room and grabbed the wool while i was getting shot at by liek everyone on the enemy team. so there i was in the wool room and i saw that someone posted gg in chat like wtf... and then i guess like someone on the enemy team had the wool and he was running back but i was in skype with my slime schmoopness and he hit the guy out but he said that there were a bunch of safety wools all over the skybridge and i was like OH FUK. so i bolted out the wool room and there were like 30 motha fuckas standing thereguardingme and i fucking nae naed em then i got knocked into a tree with all the vines all over it and i had toblock myself in and i started climbing up the tree and shit and then i got on the skybridge and started running running running and some spanish guy hit me 40 blocks into the void and i died XD

dude I feel like Iā€™m there when you tell it

you have a very good narrative, you should think about going to the theatre or becoming a film director.