sup

I played badlion ctw for a year or two and got 1000+ wools there, then when Badlion shut down I came to stratus and started comp with FMC

ask me things

Opinion

Best friends on stratus

opinion

your top10 albums

OMG FLEUOR I LOVE YOU SM IM SO GLAD YOU'RE DOING AN AMA

opinion?

favorite album cover?

favorite candy?

what song has given you the most chills

favorite featured verse?

rank the kendrick albums

best song on late registration?

most underrated kendrick song?

favorite fruit?

favorite artist that isn't kendrick or kanye?

rank the kanye albums by intro song

now rank them by outro song

now rank them by 4th song lol (let's say all of the lights and not the interlude)

ok i love you stay safe big flower :burger:

hi bro opinion

Dnsy 1 month ago

ur cool also my favorite spanish player tbh BRING BACK DNSYBIGFISH

Opinion

Best friends on stratus

WULL1AM 1 month ago

u r fun in vcs and it was fun playing w u in BATB, I wanna play on a team with u in the future.

probably trina xero hype and gourd

opinion

your top10 albums

Edwurd 1 month ago

funny as hell and the nuttiest 6 cps’er I know, also great taste in music

1) to pimp a butterfly 2) madvillainy 3) flower boy 4) late registration 5) random access memories 6) this old dog 7) 4REAL 4REAL 8) bandana 9) GKMC 10) section 80 / MM...FOOD

( this is a rough version bc I didn’t wanna sort through 2,300 saved songs to make sure I didn’t leave anything out )

hit me with that OPINION FLOR

also sup how was yurop

OMG FLEUOR I LOVE YOU SM IM SO GLAD YOU'RE DOING AN AMA

opinion?

favorite album cover?

favorite candy?

what song has given you the most chills

favorite featured verse?

rank the kendrick albums

best song on late registration?

most underrated kendrick song?

favorite fruit?

favorite artist that isn't kendrick or kanye?

rank the kanye albums by intro song

now rank them by outro song

now rank them by 4th song lol (let's say all of the lights and not the interlude)

ok i love you stay safe big flower :burger:

mrgourd 1 month ago

hey gourd :D ur an awesome friend and I love ur music

probably whack world by Tierra whack or flower boy is cool too

kitkatt

any rap song I listen to for the first time that hits me with a blur of super fast lines out of nowhere I’m like... woah bro

Tyler on after the storm, Kendrick on control, Anderson paak on any song especially RNP

worst - DAMN., section 80 (barely below GKMC), GKMC, TPAB - best

how could I say any other song than gold digger I mean cmon

if we are talking underrated Kendrick then section 80 as a whole, but specifically FEAR., Hol’ Up, and Blow My High

any berry and appless

Mac Demarco, Denzel Curry, Anderson .paak, Joey Badass, YBN Cordae, ———-> **MF DOOM* <——-, J. Cole, YG, EDEN, Frank Ocean, most of the classic rappers like Tupac, Biggie, Mobb Deep, etc., Vince, Earl, Freddie Gibbs, and many more

I hate you for these next questions

I’m excluding late registration and the college dropout because those intros are just like 20 second audio clips 1 - Good Morning = Graduation 2 - Ultralight Beam = TLOP 3 - I Thought About Killing You = ye 4 - On Sight = Yeezus 5 - Dark Fantasy = MBDTF 6 - Say You Will = 808’s

alright I’m not ranking the others this takes too long

hit me with that OPINION FLOR

also sup how was yurop

Hypetastic 1 month ago

sup hype ur a great friend and one of the only people on stratus I can talk to abt deep shit, also u have great game sense and are a good leader

yurop is fun I get back wednesday so I’ll be playing the tm with a month of rust :D, but it’s fun and the food is wild

Sup big fleuor

Are you hungry from some Chicken and Waffles?

Do you think you'll try to play with BATB when you come back from vacation? (or whenever you're free?)

Opinion?

sup flower

funniest stratus moment u can recall

hows life

opinion ?

Sup big fleuor

Are you hungry from some Chicken and Waffles?

Do you think you'll try to play with BATB when you come back from vacation? (or whenever you're free?)

Opinion?

CincoDeMayo 1 month ago

howdy cinco

I’m ALWAYS hungry for chickn n waffles

yeah not this tourney but hopefully after

you’re rly nice, one of my favorite ppl on stratus, and super fun to play w in pubs. Also playin chicken and waffles is some of the most fun I’ve had on stratus so far oh also also best montages in the game

sup flower

funniest stratus moment u can recall

hows life

opinion ?

PhantomOrion 1 month ago

sup phantom!

honestly probably when u chucked that gapple in the VOID I’m still MAD about that but it was rly funny; for anybody else readin this, this is what happened phantom has no aim - https://gyazo.com/f0e62c549c2957ee359ee18303454b04

life’s good tho schools about to start so not 4 long

ur probably the chillest person on stratus. you’re really nice and fun to talk to and you’re one hell of a defender

You said you played in Badlion's CTW and you had many wools there (in NA leaderboard I guess), but I used to look to stats, as I was competing with _pce_, and I don't remember to have seen your name. Did you have another IGN or is it just that I forgot?

You said you played in Badlion's CTW and you had many wools there (in NA leaderboard I guess), but I used to look to stats, as I was competing with _pce_, and I don't remember to have seen your name. Did you have another IGN or is it just that I forgot?

Fulanito 18 days ago

i played badlion ctw for awhile but during that time i got locked out of my account so i had to resort to alts for awhile, my igns were mainly Pashmir, Megalovian5000 or something like that, and one other that i forget. I played on fleuor for the last couple months before it shut down.