Forums

Ama Deoz

Checking into the server for the first time in a couple of months so ama if anyone has a question.
Used to be a Senior mod on ocn and then on Stratus, left mc almost 2 years ago now.
Played for Turquaars, Orpheus, Schadenfreude, VH and a bunch of other teams back on ocn

Sup bro, Favourite Turquaars memory? Opinion?

Yo Jurjen

Favourite Turquaars tourney memory was our RoTH match on Ring Race against Rebellion. I remember that we played really well and towards the end of the match we all started to get excited about proceeding to the next round. Definitely one of my happiest OCN memories since it was my first tourney aswell.

Other than that I really just enjoyed fooling around on various minigames with the dutch guys, playing uhcs with Grendel...

We haven't talked in a couple years at least so I'm guessing that you've changed since then but the one thing I remember about you is just how loud you were lol. A lot of screaming but most of all a lot of energy, so when we were having fun you were like the happiest guy in the convo and when things went bad, in a scrim for example, you could get a bit annoying.

just how loud you were lol. A lot of screaming

nope nothing changed, apart from the screaming not being squeaky anymore haha

In any case, nice to see your face around. You were definitely one of the chillest guys in Turquaars and Schaden, and I really enjoyed being your teammate!

Opinion on the current stratus

Salut mon poulet !

What have you been up to?

I hope you're doing well. I have fond memories of my experience on oc.tc with you and Monti, whether it was Nemesis, translations or when we became Junior together. I have to thank you for that.

You're welcome, it was a lot of fun :)

I left the mod team late 2017 and had my final high school exams 6 months later. Then started University and have been pretty busy with my courses and extracurriculars since then.

Haven't been keeping up much with the server development wise but it does seem as though the player base is stagnating and not shrinking which is nice.

Otherwise it seems that the server has moved away from the "trying to be a business" which was pretty predominant early on and is now focusing on just being a fun environment for people wanting to play PGM style gameplay from time to time.

Don't have an opinion on the current administration/staff team since I've been away from it for a long time.

Putain Cein! Ca fait longtemps.
J'ai finis le lycée il y a un an et j'ai commencé mes etudes en Allemagne après.

C'est vrai qu'on as partagé beaucoup d'expériences ensemble, je me souviens encore très bien de notre premiere session de modo avec Gui.

Tu es toujours en études de droit?