are you playing wow vanilla?

lets play something

why am i not a minecraft addict anymore :(

hows life

Sup ginie1

Is it difficult to lead a team? And why?

You think u can get a roster to win a tournament in DTC if it were the case that the next tournament was that gamemode?

What do you prefer DTC or CTW and why?

Any opinion?

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

Hi back2spawn

How much of a role do you still have with bl client?

What made you stick around this game so long/what brought you back?

Opinion?

When you manage your team, how do you decide who to play between people who are close in skill level?

Opinion of OA?

What do you do outside of video games?

Opinion of BATB in wool-e and conquest?

Thanks

mrcookie_13 19 days ago

I have a big role with BLC as I work for ESL.

At first I enjoyed the game but now it's mostly because most competitive games are not very good and I enjoy being on a team. MCPVP is a bad game, it's mostly because of the team aspect.

In your video, you seemed like a mini Winnerizor. Your sword is decent but nothing special, kinda good at bow and pretty smart. I think you are one of the better player from BATB, I think you could be pretty good if you tried to. It feels sometimes that you are content with where you are in skill but that's just an impression. Your game sense seems average. As a person you seem like a nice guy, not much of a charisma but not a dick. I feel you don't understand that sometimes people are just fucking around/trolling and you might misinterpret someone's intention.

Usually I think put the players who put the most work/has better synergy. Usually players are not that similar, they bring something that other players don't. Better bow, better sword, better game sense, better comms, ect. Usually want to balance it out.

No clue it's not out yet. I think it's gonna be above average tho from what I've heard from it. Hopefully it fixes the flaws of stratus.

Workout, eat, go out with girlfriend, tv shows(alot), work, cook and read.

I think BATB is an above average team I don't see them going above that unless they get better players in some key roles. You don't have a good leader and you have no vets that can help guide you.

opinion de Alfalik? enter image description here

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

what team would you have liked to play a tournament with but didnt?

what player would you have liked to be in a team with but weren't?

why do you think that in its first two tournaments (specially wool e much more than itg) ram didn't place as high as we all expected?

tomqss 19 days ago

Starfish I guess since I was supposed to be on it in the first TM. Could of been fun.

Tbh I don't really put players on a pedestal and I've played with a lot of different players. I don't see one in particular. Only players are like starfish players, that could of been fun like m00se/ /oversoul but it kinda follows the first question.

First TM we had a lot of new players that were "new"(rock, nyc, jexel and travis) and lots of inflexible players (blade, delta, seuthy) So it was hard to get scrims going. Our roster balance wasn't great and once cristian/campeh left and lat got banned, it put a pretty big hole in our roster. I still think we were the best conq/CTW team that TM but our dtc wasn't good enough. Our main issue was the fact that we won most of our scrims (like 80%, this is a common problem we have) and we could not really put our newer players in a situation to learn when we are from behind. We had a hard time finding scrims because we were almost the only NA team and when we did scrim, we just won them and learned little.

Second TM, We reworked our roster so the synergy was kinda gone and we had to learn to play together. This is where winning scrims went to the extreme, We won like 95% of our scrims and never learned how to play from behind. The meta/maps were horrible and favored brainless offense/cheese strats. I don't really mind losing this tm since IMO it was a mess and the best team did not win. Overall under performance from some key players and the broken mechanics cost us that tm. The players that under performed were kept for Conq Reloaded and it paid off, they improved a lot.

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

Sup ginie1

Hit me with a mc opinion please

Spyrovic 19 days ago

sup spyro

Very nice person and one of the best french players from OCN. I think you're pretty good at sword and really good at bow. In pvp you remind me a lot of IAMPHIL xD maybe not in skill lvl but playstyle. Some Nightdoobers said you were cheating in FMC but I doubt it very much but tbf we were on the same team so I am bias. Overall a top tier player on this network.

Sup ginie, it's been quite a while. Hope you've been well the past few years.

Who are your favorite music artists/what are your favorite genres?

If you remember at all, what made you pick me up for Street Sharks for whatever tourney that was? Thinking about my time here, I feel like I was mediocre at best across the tourneys I played and was definitely worse than that when I was on my way out.

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

-Any opinion of me as a player?

-Do u think there was any team that could beat you in the last tm?

-Is Ram Ranch going to play the next tm?

33_eso 19 days ago

I think you're an overall pretty good player. Your sword is inconsistent that is why some players think you cheat, maybe its because of your ping. I think you are a pretty good defender in all aspect, I think your weakness is that sometimes you don't jump down your defense at the right time, I think you will get better at it in time. One of the better players from cactus force. No comment on how you are since I don't know you.

I mean the team that had the best chance was aura with their full roster but even then I would give it to us 70/30.

yeah we will.

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

what does the future of ram ranch look like? whats the best case scenario for you? what are your goals for the team? what obstacles do you think we will have as a team?

ocal 19 days ago

Idk, the future is being a top tier team that aims to have fun/improve as a whole and eliminate personal egos.

Not sure what you mean but just want to play with ppl I like and improve together.

Elevate my teammates to their full potential and try to do different stuff, see what works and what doesn't. Learn from mistakes and just have a good time.

The team will probably have a completely different roster and we will have to over come the synergy issue we are bound to have at the start. I'm more motivated to do well than ever on stratus .

opinion on pepelmao aka arthur

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

opinion

opinion on shrew

Anyone you think that was cheating during this tournament that didnt get caught

shrw 18 days ago

Pretty funny lad, hard to tell what you really think since you seem pretty negative towards everyone which I'm sure is just a joke. You're a good offender, better than most. Your pvp is pretty good but not top tier, kinda inconsistent. Your impact on the game seems to vary, sometimes you pop off and can do really well for your team. You seem to have a good understanding of the game. Seem like a chill guy in voice.

Shrew was a good team for their lack of super star players. I personally feel like shrw had a better match up against every other team than ram. I never felt like we were in trouble or were struggling vs shrw in any TM. I think in wool E you guys had the best potential out of any iteration of the team but you lacked foresight in-game and did not adapt well. I think the roster from tm to tm had some really weak links that held you back.

Yeah I feel a lot of players cheated in lower tier teams and they were pretty blatant. Not gonna name anyone out tho since it's just speculation and don't want them to get unneeded flame.

Hi DACOH,

Yesterday you said something in chat like "arcadeboss such beast".

I tried to msg you to ask what it meant, as I wasn't sure if it was:

• A - I generally suck, and it was sarcastic
  • B- I did have a small kill streak of 4, and it was compliment
  • C - Had something to with chat topic of ping

Thanks

DACOH
DACOH Tournament Winner

Hi DACOH,

Yesterday you said something in chat like "arcadeboss such beast".

I tried to msg you to ask what it meant, as I wasn't sure if it was:

• A - I generally suck, and it was sarcastic
  • B- I did have a small kill streak of 4, and it was compliment
  • C - Had something to with chat topic of ping

Thanks

arcadeboss 1 day ago

Hahah I just saw you shifting near their flag for a while and I thought it was pretty funny that no one noticed you. Nothing else really, have a good one :P

Hah, thanks. Sometimes enemy gets careless and I get a break.