Forums

AMA Mattato 🌈

If you ask for an opinion I will just be brutally nice because everyone deserves to be a little bit happier - I will not be going with this trend of giving you long detailed opinions of how great/bad you are at pvp, if you need an ego boost go to one of the other 100 amas lol.

pick my brain i will explain how to fucking do anything

are you FUCKING (i would like to underline, bold etc... but idk how to lmao) gay????!1

Sup

Favorite pokemon

Favorite map last tournament

Favorite tournament so far

What should next events be / What would you want them to be

What is the best way to individually improve, dear experienced player?

wantfreemontage?

Next "how to fucking" series? Did you even finish the CTW one?

Ops if any

reported fucking freelo troll

where’s christian aka straightie

why am I trialing for ac

sup

opinion

also anyone you wished you picked up for AC?

only for the clout

hello teagod

Lapras, Ninetales, Bulbasaur cant decide

I think Scrap Mettle has highest skillcap cuz most interesting strategy, so probably that one

I enjoy every tournament because of the great friends I play with, but I enjoyed the OCN tournament I played with Shaikru the most and I enjoyed Wool-E on stratus the most. Also House of Cores was really fucking fun

I think we need to scrap tournaments centered around specific gamemodes and just focus on making innovative maps. Xuph works really hard to add interesting aspects to basic gamemodes, so I hope he succeeds. I dont think conquest is nearly as skill-intensive as objective gamemodes though so if I had to pick I would pick CTW.

Obviously just keep pvping until mechanics like spacing, wtapping, etc. become second nature. More importantly, for gamesense the single best way to improve is record yourself and constantly criticize your decisionmaking. start with big stuff like 'could i have won that fight with better positioning?' or 'why did i rotate there' or 'what were the reasons I decided to call a push, what were the reasons it succeeded/failed and how can i replicate/prevent this situation again?'. It would be better if I made a video on this

no i enjoy making my own montages!

how to fucking play conquest was going to be a thing until i was unjustly tournament banned. I never finished the CTW one - I still need to talk about rotations and higher-level decisionmaking. but the series took hours and hours of my time and I just dont have that kind of energy or motivation anymore for this

Op: I think you are one of the smartest players on batb and I believe you can become a great player if you continue to focus on improving yourself!

I dont know what happened to straightie. he was going to join aura but then he went afk. havent heard from him in awhile, I hope hes not ill/dead.

dont worry you arent

Op: You are fun to be around and your motivation to improve and play is contagious, dont let anyone tell you otherwise! Focus on the stuff I pm'd you about in discord, Im sure you will improve considerably. Also get better at melee

I think A/C's roster was almost perfect but I love Campeh and Neykers and would have a 3-way with them so probably them. probably would have kicked Zaquez cuz hoyl fuck hes so annoyiung

Hey Matt love ya <3

Opinion?

Fav team you've been in

What was ur opinion on Shaikru?

Yea that's it heh love ya again

opinion as a player and how to improve, also as a person if any!????

favorite gay icon.....