Last one was archived, if I get questions I'll be as honest as possible :v

Pls opinion me daddy

opinion

opinion?

anything you miss from badlion that you’d want on stratus

Opinion??????????????????

Why did you beat tomlas 24 times in a row in archer?
Did you ever even play archer ladder on badlion?
Will you ever like ctw?
How about being a dtc defender?
Short opinion?

do you still enjoy this game

thoughts on BATB

favorite tournament played? (Can be SG related)

Pls opinion me daddy

Tulip 18 days ago

As a player I always thought you were good on sg. When we introduced you to stratus I didn't think you'd learn the gamemodes and develop enough gamesense in time for the tourney, but you actually learned everything pretty quickly, and I was surprised. In a matter of weeks you got insanely good and was an asset to aura as an individual and as a team player plus we got to know each other more which was a plus. :)

As a person I didn't know you were only a year older than me, I thought you were like already in third year college or something. You have charisma and get along with others easily and you have dedication to the team and play scrims even when its late for you which was appreciated. You can take a joke and can give them as well without going too far or dragging it on for too long and you don't seem to get mad easily or you just don't show it which either way takes self-discipline to learn to control, especially during scrims when other people are frustrated, it helps to not add to the fuel.

Also didn't know you were a literal mp9 in every gamemode.

As a player I always thought you were good on sg. When we introduced you to stratus I didn't think you'd learn the gamemodes and develop enough gamesense in time for the tourney, but you actually learned everything pretty quickly, and I was surprised. In a matter of weeks you got insanely good and was an asset to aura as an individual and as a team player plus we got to know each other more which was a plus. :)

As a person I didn't know you were only a year older than me, I thought you were like already in third year college or something. You have charisma and get along with others easily and you have dedication to the team and play scrims even when its late for you which was appreciated. You can take a joke and can give them as well without going too far or dragging it on for too long and you don't seem to get mad easily or you just don't show it which either way takes self-discipline to learn to control, especially during scrims when other people are frustrated, it helps to not add to the fuel.

Also didn't know you were a literal mp9 in every gamemode.

Heirokos 18 days ago

heart_eyes heart heart_eyes heart

Opinion

7234ASD8238ASD 18 days ago

I thought you were always good and consistent in sword, maybe sometimes a little inconsistent with bow at certain ranges or on certain maps. Haven't really noticed any position issues or decision making problems so your gamesense also seems to be pretty good. You also have a lot more potential for bow I feel despite the delay, maybe if you focused and practiced on it more you and your team would benefit a lot from it and you would become an exceptional player with very few flaws

Haven't really spoken to you much in the past but from the channels we've been in you were pretty cool and not really toxic, you also seem genuine and easy to talk to which are always good personality traits.

Opinion??????????????????

Xyrin 18 days ago

Already gave you like 3 in the past and they've always been essentially a copy paste but I'll be more blunt with this one

As a player you developed more and got better but sometimes you put yourself in a position where its hard for teammates to come rotate and help you (when you ask for it) without repercussions and then blame the side for losing when they came to help you, which is why they lost. Its fine cause sometimes it works out but I just don't think that you ever thought of it that way and just needed to hear it from someone else.

Personality wise you're still super chill but sometimes I feel like you're hiding things just to not bother people with your problems but everyone still cares about you and you can always talk to me and others to resolve them or at least give advice.

Why did you beat tomlas 24 times in a row in archer?
Did you ever even play archer ladder on badlion?
Will you ever like ctw?
How about being a dtc defender?
Short opinion?

AdamChen 18 days ago

Why did you beat tomlas 24 times in a row in archer? Tomlas gets predictable under pressure and occasionally couldn't adapt to a different bow strafe :v

Did you ever even play archer ladder on badlion? Yeah on a few alts I had, I only wanted to get gold 4 on my main though so I did and never queued again. The matches played on my alts were just for a learning experience though I didn't actually want to get higher up, idk why but probably because a bunch of good people on leaderboards were playing on alts to drain others and I thought it would be a waste of time since they gain more than I do even if we both win 50/50.

Will you ever like ctw? I actually did like it during ITG and wanted to learn it but when I was interested it was already too late to learn plus the team already had chemistry together on it so I stuck to conquest. I'd be down to play now if a team actually wanted to teach me / pick me up but I doubt anyone does.

How about being a dtc defender? Same response as before, yeah if anyone is willing to take the time and teach me.

Short opinion? I actually heard some rumors about you that made me think you were kinda scummy (you can probably guess what they are but I didn't want to assume) but during ITG I thought you were good in ctw and dtc especially but I didn't think you actually enjoyed playing for aura or talking to us since you only got on to scrim and would be muted half the time or not speak at all. I don't know if the rumors are true but either way I think you're a chill guy that's reserved and introverted, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

opinion?

Sup heirokos

Opinion of me back on badlion / nowadays??

Why didn’t you want to get into ctw on badlion?

Would you have liked to find stratus/pgm gamemodes sooner than you did?

opinion

POP_Lerry 18 days ago

I think you're still really good with sword, but same with heimskr I think you can get a lot better with the bow, you definitely have the potential. Gamesense is good and barely any decision making errors or positional errors as well.

We've been in a channel a few times together and from what I've experienced you're a little more on the quiet side, and I think sometimes I just didn't answer a question you asked because I couldn't hear / understand you so, sorry for that. You're also not really toxic and I think you're a nice, chill dude.

Favorite tournament?

Opinion?

Hey I fought you in a few scrims against Aura and I thought you were insane. opinion?

opinion?

anything you miss from badlion that you’d want on stratus

dragonpasa 18 days ago

Probably the nicest person I've met in this community. Truly a man with a golden heart, I don't know how you never show the slightest amount of anger or sadness but you manage to always be happy and optimistic.

I think you're still the best bow player I've ever fought and the way you create so much pressure with it is really valuable and second to none.

Really don't know what you're up to anymore but I hope people don't abuse you or manipulate you for how nice and genuine you are to others.

Also I miss arena the most from badlion and I think if stratus had it it'd be cool.