Forums

AMA - Heirokos / Zarya

Last one was archived, if I get questions I'll be as honest as possible :v

Pls opinion me daddy

opinion?

anything you miss from badlion that you’d want on stratus

Opinion??????????????????

Why did you beat tomlas 24 times in a row in archer?

Did you ever even play archer ladder on badlion?

Will you ever like ctw?

How about being a dtc defender?

Short opinion?

do you still enjoy this game

thoughts on BATB

favorite tournament played? (Can be SG related)

As a player I always thought you were good on sg. When we introduced you to stratus I didn't think you'd learn the gamemodes and develop enough gamesense in time for the tourney, but you actually learned everything pretty quickly, and I was surprised. In a matter of weeks you got insanely good and was an asset to aura as an individual and as a team player plus we got to know each other more which was a plus. :)

As a person I didn't know you were only a year older than me, I thought you were like already in third year college or something. You have charisma and get along with others easily and you have dedication to the team and play scrims even when its late for you which was appreciated. You can take a joke and can give them as well without going too far or dragging it on for too long and you don't seem to get mad easily or you just don't show it which either way takes self-discipline to learn to control, especially during scrims when other people are frustrated, it helps to not add to the fuel.

Also didn't know you were a literal mp9 in every gamemode.