Opinion

Were u a well known good bow player back in badlion, like ladder-wise etc or u just became such a good bow player because god s faith

Danhookah 17 days ago

Pretty cool and funny guy. You have good comms and are reliable in fights but occasionally you blunder with decision making. Sometimes its small things but it does cost a death; other than that you're a good all around team player that can hold your own.

I was not well known in archer on badlion at all lol. I never got super high ranks, but it did get me a lot better at bow a lot quicker. Badlion tms helped me to land more shots and keep me consistent, and during stratus I guess I got a little bit better as well.

opinion

DaGoldBrick 17 days ago

Really good as a player that only clicks like 8cps and barely plays (afaik). Bowing is also pretty good but sometimes a little inconsistent, and sometimes you make some funny jokes. Really chill dude; sometimes I wished you spoke more because half the time your mic is muted when you're in a vc with aura. Playing ITG with you was fun as well and I'd like to play on a team with you again.

sup homie

initial reaction to the creation of the diamond series?

favorite memory of badlion / mcsg?

anyone from that time period that you could bring back/ bring to stratus?

do you wish you played tournaments on ocn?

classic question, opinion of me as a player

wylt 17 days ago

sup homie sup brotha :^)

initial reaction to the creation of the diamond series? I was just excited to play a big tourney with friends

favorite memory of badlion / mcsg? Season 7 USCW when danteh played and everyone was targeting him screaming they killed him. We actually tilted him so hard he left mid round to play OW.

anyone from that time period that you could bring back/ bring to stratus? I'd bring back tonage / tony :(

do you wish you played tournaments on ocn? Now, yes, but if I had the choice back then, no because I used to despise bow because I couldn't play on 20fps.

classic question, opinion of me as a player Really good with sword and bow and always consistent. Don't think I've ever seen anything you've done that was a mistake in regards to positioning or decisions recently.

Toxic mod

Heirokos 15 days ago

im so sorry zarya =(

sup heirokos

opinion?

Rockaror 17 days ago

sup rock

From before on pugs you were like a coin flip, you either did well or did poorly. Playing with ram made you better mechanically but at times your positioning and decision making can be absolutely horrendous unless someone tells you what to do and where to go. Sometimes you can't really think or act independently which is required in certain situations and you seem to try little tricks to win fights instead of actually focusing on bigger issues like ones stated already (like camping top gens on scrap mettle to knock people but you'd just get pegged a lot forcing you to die or let your teammate 1v2). Bowing is good and sword is getting better, but if you focused more on gamesense everything would pan out.

I was also told that you think eating ice cream in winter will kill you????

Me still waits for an onipion

Me still waits for an onipion

Rau1 9 days ago

in my opinion you dont deserve one but at the same time youre welcome

in my opinion you dont deserve one but at the same time youre welcome

Albinooooooo 9 days ago

thanks appreciate it bro

i dont even know if u know me it's athiel/lmdshow

-Any oppinion of me?

-Oppinion of Adventure Club?

-Why did u avoid to play gamemodes like ctw and dtc?

-Top 5 Melee Players (Stratus)

-Top 5 Bow Players (Stratus)

33_eso 17 days ago

I only played with you in pugs, but I thought you were a good, reliable teammate and you actually used your mic unlike 90% of people that play pugs.

I didn't play the ctw tourney and I don't even know who was on adventure club but zaquez so I don't have much to say about them.

To make it simple, I didn't want to place blocks and I thought the gamemodes were boring.

I don't really have a top 5 for melee cause too many people similar in skill.

Bow though probably dragonpasa, rocky, reflexez, ginie, adamchin.

Sup Heirokos.

Top 5 melee players?

Which is your favourite gamemode?

Any opinion ?

opinion polta

WnnE 17 days ago

ITG was fun playing with you and I liked how you would actually talk to us after scrims about other stuff and not just be there to play minecraft. You're fun to be around and you weren't awkward with us and I think all of us appreciated that.

As a player I feel you're more team-oriented. Your melee is kind of lacking and I think you're a bit inconsistent with it but your bow is good and your team play is good as well, which both makes up for it.