Forums

AMA FLIMBI

I'll leave it when I get bored

why did you join team rocket

Bait or CactusForce

opinion on BATB

opinion

De qué quieres que sea el prox torneo? Opinión de nv? Opinión? Sup flimbi XD

one day i was playing avicus and humblers asked if someone was lft, i just wanted to join cause i didnt have team in avicus/ocn, 2 weeks after that i joined a team in ocn and i prefered the ocn team but i continued playing with team rocket cause they were really kind with me

depends of which bait are u talking about, my favorite one was bait during badlion tms, then cactusforce at this tm and then bait in the stratus tm. I prefer the bait during badlion tms cause i was playing with my friends and after a lot of time im still talking with all of them, cactusforce was a bit different cause all of thems are my friends too but i never talk to the majority of them

been honest when i saw batb playing the tm i thought that it was going to be a bad team but i was wrong, i saw u playing scrims and u played really good, specially with rotations in maps like smoke koth. Idk why but i think that BATB didnt play as they know in the tm and they didnt get a good place

i dont remember so much of u, i just remember u trialing for adventure club and in my opinion u were a really good defender but if im not wrong u used to be muted or left during the scrim

i dont have so much to say but i think that u have always been a good bow player and u are better at melee than the rocky of badlion

dependiendo de la epoca me has parecido mejor o peor, cuando bait me parecias bueno e insisti en que te metieran pero despues sin embargo en el tm no lo hiciste tan bien como esperabamos, en badlion no me parecias un jugador que destacara, despues en cl ya me parecias muchisimo mas bueno en todos los sentidos y por ultimo ahora en cactusforce me pareciste bueno cuando te meti pero despues note que bajaste un poco el nivel aunque lo subiste un poco los dias previos del tm y en el tm

preferiria ctw ya que es el gamemode que mas me gusta aunque tampoco me importaria jugar uno de mixed

notaba siempre en nv que os faltaba comunicacion y eso que nunca os he escuchado jugar pero cuando os coordinabais jugabais bastante bien

he hablado poco contigo pero me caiste super bien y de hecho te queria meter a cactus pero juste vi que se recreo nv y dije mierda este no se mete ni de coña xd, en cuanto a arco no te he visto y espada pvpeando contra ti me pareces normal pero despues veo los combos de tus videos que metes a gente que me parece mas buena que yo, capaz sea tu conter :v