eyy im bored ask whatever u want

about me mmm been playing for 5ish years but never acomplished anything too exciting :( i like making videos but wouldn't dedicate or study an actual career, right now finishing highschool and bout to study physioterapy. also a calisthenics athlete for almost 3 years. I love rap, really enjoy rock, punk and emo, and im about to tattoo something related to panic at the disco. probably the logo or smtn

favorite album rn

how long is your hair

opinon

where would you like to travel someday

do u manscape

Opinion??

Opinion de neeq?

favorite album rn

how long is your hair

opinon

where would you like to travel someday

do u manscape

auze 13 days ago

really enjoyed mirrorland from earthgang, but hands down vices and virtues from p!atd. also really like care for me from saba

short, but used to be long-ish. i used to tie it :,)

dont have a huge opinion on u tbh, i just know that ur a funny dud

mmm probs the most iconic countries on europe, and the caribean part of SA

yes?

Opinion??

Opinion de neeq?

megarafa 13 days ago

megarufus la perra

hace mil no hablamos, en obey siempre eras muy callado pero cuando hablabas lo hacias hasta por los codos jajaja un cago de risa

es un imbecil

Opinion

Danhookah 12 days ago

nada de nada, no conozco ni tu voz

sup black

thoughts on dtc

can i join obey

sup black

thoughts on dtc

can i join obey

DivineWolv 11 days ago

sup shaun

my favourite gamemode, gets no love on this server. I hope there's a dtc tournament soon so obey can come back :,)

sure bro in fact ur already in

Sup Lizard

I used to see you a lot on Riot back on late OCN / lifeboat. Do you miss the FFA maps?

What kind of cannon do you like to make?

Want to collab on a video? I could use some help with cinematics.

Opinion?

Sup Lizard

I used to see you a lot on Riot back on late OCN / lifeboat. Do you miss the FFA maps?

What kind of cannon do you like to make?

Want to collab on a video? I could use some help with cinematics.

Opinion?

CincoDeMayo 6 days ago

sup

ehh kinda, i dont have much memories on them tbh but they were really fun specially when playing w friends. ffa maps on stratoos just seem too sweaty. so i guess its not the maps but the community that played them?

the classic fast 303. specially the beanbutt one, for cannon duels. idk why people dont do it, and build it the other way instead. its just too fun, also brings back memories of the nea archi 5 dtc era

of course, gotta admit i was thinking on making a 3rd person montage of you without you even noticing (once i asked u bout if u always record ur playtime so i could add clips from u to the vid), and i dont like to trash stuff but gotta be honest that project can take wayyyy too much time i dont have rn :( but im down to anything that involves latin music and punches

welp sinco definetly a fun guy i wish i knew irl, 800iq plays that (i think i said it once b4) make me wanna play more stratus, i'd definetly love to play a tournament with you before i end up eventually quitting or smtn happens, and one of the most fitting dudes to moderate imo.

I honestly dont know how do you keep playing stratus tho. dont get me wrong i dont mean to say "dude this sucks quit rn", like i genuinely wonder how ppl still find the game fun. i thought i'd never find it boring at all but right now nothing sparks me to play like before. probably its the good old playing with friends factor. I dont play much anymore bc obey aint active rn, but im sure that coming back to play with those guys would be something i'd surely do.