Forums

New Website Theme: Flatly

Hey everyone!

Today we are introducing a new theme - Flatly. Flatly is a modern and flat Bootstrap theme made by Bootswatch but it has been modified slightly to fit in more with the Stratus color scheme. We may add some more changes to the theme if necessary.

This new theme is the first premium theme that we are now offering to our premium players. We are looking at further ways to offer customization to our users and themes are a good step towards allowing users experience the website in their own style.

The new theme is available on the account settings page under the premium settings section.

Any feedback can be given on this thread. If there are any issues, feel free to post on our issue tracker.

Nice work Matic! This looks really nice. Only quirk is could you lighten/change the blue “contested” color on the punishment pages. Really hard to see the name cause of it

I like the new theme, the contrast between the background and some of the darker blue colors may be a bit too high, but looks good overall. Nice work!

al menos pongan un par de imagenes para que los pobres podamos verlo

Colored tables are weird and I hope to improve them in the future.

I just had a look at it and while the dark top bar and the flat design is quite nice I don't really like most of the color choices (I assume some of those are only bugs):

• The font in the top bar dropdowns is way too light. It looks like the options are greyed out
  • Font on profile pages is also too light
  • Highlight colors in the forum sidebar have a really high contrast
  • The green in the confirmation dialog after changing the theme is to dark to be a "success"-green in my opinion
  • When hovering over a pagination menu it highlights the buttons in green, which doesn't match the rest of the color choices

Also some other smaller things:

• The formatting buttons when submitting a post are a lot bigger than before. Is this on purpose?
  • On https://stratus.network/stats the "Find Player" button is bigger than the text field it's connected to
    • The button on the Play page still uses the old blue

Thank you for the feedback.

A lot of the elements have not been changed from the original theme by Bootswatch so some more customization has to be done in order to have it fit in better with our website.

The issue with the "Find Player" button doesn't seem to appear for me so could you provide more information on the browser and version?

This is how it looks for me on Firefox 59:

The buttons are 1 pixel higher than the input.

I just had a look at it in the inspector. Height of the input is 35 pixels while on the buttons it's 35.5.

It seems to be caused by line-height: 1.5 on the button. Removing that makes it also be 35 pixels high and display properly.