Terms of Service ¶
(Last Updated September 10, 2017)
By using any services of Stratus Network,
you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Stratus Network reserves the right to update and change
the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
Any new features are subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes
constitutes your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While Stratus Network enforces the following terms on the Service,
you understand and agree that Stratus Network
cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms ¶
- You must be a human.
Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested
in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person -
a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
Stratus Network cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage
from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account
(even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
(including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms ¶
- All paid plans must provide a valid account
through one of the approved payment providers provided.
- The Service is billed instantly and is non-refundable.
There will be no refunds or credits
for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds
for months unused with an open account.
In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities,
and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties,
excluding only Spanish (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level,
your payment account that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate.
- All "unlimited" and "lifetime" plans are only valid for the lifetime of the plan in question.
C. Cancellation and Termination ¶
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
In order to cancel your account you must email email@example.com with your cancellation request.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month,
your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Stratus Network, in its sole discretion,
has the right to suspend or terminate your account
and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service,
or any other Stratus Network service,
for any reason at any time.
- Stratus Network reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices ¶
- Stratus Network reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service,
are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
Such notice may be provided at any time
by posting the changes to the Stratus Network site or the Service itself.
- Stratus Network shall not be liable to you or to any third party
for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership ¶
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
Your profile and materials remain yours.
By agreeing to these terms, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- Stratus Network does not pre-screen Content,
but Stratus Network and its designee have the right (but not the obligation)
in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content
that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend Stratus Network against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding
made or brought against Stratus Network by a third party
alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement,
infringes or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law,
and shall indemnify Stratus Network for any damages finally awarded against,
and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by,
Stratus Network in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding;
provided, that Stratus Network
(a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding;
(b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding
(provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding
unless the settlement unconditionally releases Stratus Network of all liability);
and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2018 Stratus Network.
All rights reserved.
without express written permission from Stratus Network.
F. General Conditions ¶
- You understand that Stratus Network uses third party vendors and hosting partners
to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology
required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website
so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Stratus Network,
or any other Stratus Network service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service,
use of the Service, or access to the Service
without the express written permission by Stratus Network.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content
that we determine in our sole discretion
are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable
or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution)
of any Stratus Network customer, employee, member, or officer
can result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content,
may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks;
and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Stratus Network does not warrant that
(i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material
purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations,
and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Stratus Network
shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages,
including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses
(even if Stratus Network has been advised of the possibility of such damages),
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting
from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered
into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Stratus Network to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Stratus Network
and govern your use of the Service,
superseding any prior agreements between you and Stratus Network
(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org