Forums

ijskoud's Ask Me Anything because it's my Cake Day [Map Maker]

Who Am I? ##

I am a known map maker who started in the Overcast Network. For a while I locally ran my own map dev server. I published a few of my maps in collaboration with other awesome builders. They got tested but were too buggy to be playable sadly. They were mostly nature-themed and DTM or CTW.

My whereabouts ##

I live in the Netherlands in the Schiphol Airport region. Also I am 22 years old and Minecraft may be the game I enjoy playing the most on PC. This server being the server I am only on since it's the best in my opinion. Yes I am very specific

Ask me Anything ##

There is NO limit in what you may ask!

How did you find octc

My little brother suggested it. At the time you had Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc and all game modes mixed and chests instead of spawn kits which I didn't like too much. But it looked cool, there were lots of players on 1 map so very intense. This was good ofcourse.

how are you on this lovely morning

What's your experience in the competitive side fo the network? (Any tournaments you played, teams, etc)

What's the game modes you enjoy playing the most?

do you believe israel as a state has a right to exist

What's your experience in the competitive side fo the network? (Any tournaments you played, teams, etc)

I didn't play any tournaments as of yet, but the main reason I like this server is the ability to play together in teams. But there is a language barrier which sometimes makes it hard to communicate. I feel that a lot of players simply ignore the team chat rather than make use of it.

What's the game modes you enjoy playing the most?

Capture the Wool, I like it's emphasis on defending and attacking. Those matches are usually longer and can become very interesting! Also the way Stratus Network has implemented the CTW gamemode really bewitches me

Of course it's but a small consolement to the many horrors of world war II.