Forums

Set Next Sunday

Back on OCN, on every Sunday, AMo  used to host an event called Set Next Sunday where he ignored the standard rotation and set maps on request. Each and every Sunday we would have a party both in mumble and in-game, set maps that are seldom played and often stream it.

We think it would be a great idea to bring Set Next Sunday back! Every Sunday from now on, we will host the set-next event on '/server Mixed' on Stratus Network and be in General 1 in Discord. We will post here each week to remind and to let you know what we have in store for that Sunday.

Today, we will start at 15:00 EDT / 21:00CEST, we will take map suggestions from voice chat and in-game chat.

I hope you will enjoy these as much as the ones on OCN!

Oh man, I'm glad it's returning.

Yesssssssssssss

I remember AMo. Was a great moderator.

i really liked the event, but you should make sure that you load all the maps you probably want to play.

Today we will start at 18:00 EDT | 00:00 CEST, it's a bit later than usual so next time we will compensate by having it earlier.

Other than the normal set-nexting we've also loaded some community days maps, Ghost Squadron maps, Sky Wars maps and we may get to play a Survival map. Come to /server mixed and general 1 to participate!