Whether you like him or not, Brett was one of the fundamentals of this server and his constant effort will be missed.

yeah finally aiming to competitive u.u

This is really heartening to see. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

Excited to see who the new Admins will be!

Stratus client confirmed?

Japanese PGM community is dying and I'm very expecting Stratus' work.

okkaradon 4 months ago

Hey, I used to play a lot the japanese PvP server where you come from, it is great to see you are playing Stratus, too. I've got one question, is the server closing? During the last 3 months, I joined like 10 times and only in 2 of them there were players. I visited the forum, but almost everything is, obviously, in Japanese xD.

im here for competitive rage

DosDeMayo 4 months ago

this pinger now he got windows competitive rage is doomed

So where are the new admins? :O

i should become a forum moderater

i should become a forum moderater

auze 3 months ago

No never pls

Hey, I used to play a lot the japanese PvP server where you come from, it is great to see you are playing Stratus, too. I've got one question, is the server closing? During the last 3 months, I joined like 10 times and only in 2 of them there were players. I visited the forum, but almost everything is, obviously, in Japanese xD.

fulanit0 4 months ago

Since it's mainly a Japanese player base, there are basically nobody on at night for Japan, but when it is their time, there's quite a few players, surprisingly. And yeah, there is like, no updates and stuff so it's pretty much dead

okkaradon 4 months ago

残念ですよね (¬_¬)

de todo eso que dijeron, que hicieron hasta ahora?

neeq 3 months ago

tu vieja

neeq 3 months ago

Las cosas bien hechas llevan tiempo