I think I've been apart of the community long enough to finally do this .

HI PHANTOM

opinion?

favorite color skittle?

pancakes or waffles?

tea or coffee?

are we going to win the next to2 uhc we play?

am i toxic?

are u ready for our secret project to be done?

play league?

favorite map?

how do you feel about the state of rage on stratus?

did duckies win incrediwools?

will duckies win the next event?

have you heard of "lebnawn"

konichiwa fantom-kun

opinion?

how long have you been playing minecraft?

volume settings? (jaja :v)

HI PHANTOM

opinion?

favorite color skittle?

pancakes or waffles?

tea or coffee?

are we going to win the next to2 uhc we play?

am i toxic?

are u ready for our secret project to be done?

play league?

favorite map?

how do you feel about the state of rage on stratus?

did duckies win incrediwools?

will duckies win the next event?

SERENDIPIDU 4 months ago

Hi

I haven't known you as long as some of the other people on the server however we've been hanging out a ton lately. You're an extremely fun person to hang around and you have and you bring an enjoyable atmosphere. We officially 'met' when we teamed in the first To2 UHC, it was a lot of fun continuing playing with you as well, you have a friendly and vibrant personality towards everyone, and you're a stupidly good rage player, and regular pvp in general. I believe you possess an abundance of patience and kindness. I've unexpectedly made many memories and you have become an extremely good friend of mine. I'm extremely grateful to be your friend and I hope it can continue for a long time.

The green ones!

Pancakes!

Tea, on a porch, with a cat on my lap.

Heck yeah we will

Not really to be completely honest, but just a bit to weaboo511.

Heck yeah I am

I don't have league but if I ever get it I'll be sure to play it with you.

My most favorite map ever is Snowy Wars, Wedgesome II and Lost World CTF are a close 2nd.

We can use more in the rots, I hope it's more consistent in the larger rots.

No ;-;

You bet your ducks we will, we got THE eb gamer so it's a guaranteed win.

Dear Phantom,

Tell me about one thing good or bad that's been on your mind this week.

Let's get your 2 cents on the Howards.

What do you think that the staff could work on around here? What about myself as a staff member? Shoot me with your toughest opinion.

Pineapple on Pizza or nah?

Hi

I haven't known you as long as some of the other people on the server however we've been hanging out a ton lately. You're an extremely fun person to hang around and you have and you bring an enjoyable atmosphere. We officially 'met' when we teamed in the first To2 UHC, it was a lot of fun continuing playing with you as well, you have a friendly and vibrant personality towards everyone, and you're a stupidly good rage player, and regular pvp in general. I believe you possess an abundance of patience and kindness. I've unexpectedly made many memories and you have become an extremely good friend of mine. I'm extremely grateful to be your friend and I hope it can continue for a long time.

The green ones!

Pancakes!

Tea, on a porch, with a cat on my lap.

Heck yeah we will

Not really to be completely honest, but just a bit to weaboo511.

Heck yeah I am

I don't have league but if I ever get it I'll be sure to play it with you.

My most favorite map ever is Snowy Wars, Wedgesome II and Lost World CTF are a close 2nd.

We can use more in the rots, I hope it's more consistent in the larger rots.

No ;-;

You bet your ducks we will, we got THE eb gamer so it's a guaranteed win.

PhantomOrion 4 months ago

ur like actually my favorite !!!!!!

hi phantom!! how are u doing

opinion

would you ever wear a wig

if so, what color

how would you feel if you were kylie jenner

wig

have you heard of "lebnawn"

rokpoko 4 months ago

No but I have heard of Lebanon

konichiwa fantom-kun

opinion?

how long have you been playing minecraft?

volume settings? (jaja :v)

ROCKAROR 4 months ago

こんにちは!

I don't really know you that much however when you joined the ducks you show how you have good leadership skills. I think you have good capabilities in using those leadership skills in your real life, I think it speaks volumes of your character. You're crazy good at pvp and I'm sure you'll do great leading your team. You're very open to talking to others and I admire your confidence, I hope we can continue interacting in the future, and I'm glad to be your friend.

I've been playing mc since 2011, although I wasn't actively playing it until the recent 2 years.

What volume?

Dear Phantom,

Tell me about one thing good or bad that's been on your mind this week.

Let's get your 2 cents on the Howards.

What do you think that the staff could work on around here? What about myself as a staff member? Shoot me with your toughest opinion.

Pineapple on Pizza or nah?

Picajoluna 4 months ago

I can do both, one good thing is that I might be able to get a cat soon. As for a bad thing, just feeling apprehensive about my future, I've been trying to keep up with my education and it's been a bit of a struggle lately.

I think the Howards/Duckies have been a blast to be with. Sure we aren't exactly the greatest team but we've made lots of good memories and I'd like to think we've become like a group of friends. When dragon and I decided on making the Ducks for Stranger Cores we hoped to keep a fun team of friends and bring people more to the competitive scene, which has been successful in a way. Dragon has introduced me to many new friends by adding members and I'm so grateful for it. We as a team definitely need to improve more, but I'm not too worried about that, As long as we continue to have fun scrims and hang out on mixed together I'm content with that. I just hope to make sure we stay considerate and work together more towards each other under the tournament scene(And I hope you'll continue to be apart of this as well :D).

To be completely honest I'm not 100% sure what exactly I should say. I'd say the staff here maybe just needs to be more open to listen to each others opinions and suggestions, and do the same with the community? I think the Biweekly was a great idea for the community. Pica I genuinely think you're doing great as a staff member, you're extremely nice and always cheerful around everyone and you know when it's the right time to be mature in particular situations. I'm super happy I'm friends with you, to be honest I would say just keep being you and you're being fine as a staff member.

I can do both, one good thing is that I might be able to get a cat soon. As for a bad thing, just feeling apprehensive about my future, I've been trying to keep up with my education and it's been a bit of a struggle lately.

I think the Howards/Duckies have been a blast to be with. Sure we aren't exactly the greatest team but we've made lots of good memories and I'd like to think we've become like a group of friends. When dragon and I decided on making the Ducks for Stranger Cores we hoped to keep a fun team of friends and bring people more to the competitive scene, which has been successful in a way. Dragon has introduced me to many new friends by adding members and I'm so grateful for it. We as a team definitely need to improve more, but I'm not too worried about that, As long as we continue to have fun scrims and hang out on mixed together I'm content with that. I just hope to make sure we stay considerate and work together more towards each other under the tournament scene(And I hope you'll continue to be apart of this as well :D).

To be completely honest I'm not 100% sure what exactly I should say. I'd say the staff here maybe just needs to be more open to listen to each others opinions and suggestions, and do the same with the community? I think the Biweekly was a great idea for the community. Pica I genuinely think you're doing great as a staff member, you're extremely nice and always cheerful around everyone and you know when it's the right time to be mature in particular situations. I'm super happy I'm friends with you, to be honest I would say just keep being you and you're being fine as a staff member.

PhantomOrion 4 months ago

Gonna assume that means you're fine with pineapple on pizza, what a good man clap

Thanks buddy. Here's to the Duckies wine_glass

Gonna assume that means you're fine with pineapple on pizza, what a good man clap

Thanks buddy. Here's to the Duckies wine_glass

Picajoluna 4 months ago

pineapple pizza is actually disgusting how can you even say that

opinion? how old r u? what languages do you speak? left or right hand?

SERENDIPIDU 4 months ago

Guess you'll just have to fight me about that then neutral_face

Guess you'll just have to fight me about that then neutral_face

Picajoluna 4 months ago

okay

Phantom!! Hey :D

Opinion for leaving the duckies :( (Drakos, Shewy and I)

Can u rate my English to 1/10? and some feedback? (if u want to ofc) haha

Fav Music?

Fav Sport?

Opinon?

Do u watch hockey?

When are u coming to Mexico for some beers hahah

shoesiz

opinion

opinion on halfs lung cancer voice

SERENDIPIDU 4 months ago

what are u talking about