Forums

AMA PhantomOnion

I think I've been apart of the community long enough to finally do this .

HI PHANTOM

opinion?

favorite color skittle?

pancakes or waffles?

tea or coffee?

are we going to win the next to2 uhc we play?

am i toxic?

are u ready for our secret project to be done?

play league?

favorite map?

how do you feel about the state of rage on stratus?

did duckies win incrediwools?

will duckies win the next event?

have you heard of "lebnawn"

konichiwa fantom-kun

opinion?

how long have you been playing minecraft?

volume settings? (jaja :v)

Hi

I haven't known you as long as some of the other people on the server however we've been hanging out a ton lately. You're an extremely fun person to hang around and you have and you bring an enjoyable atmosphere. We officially 'met' when we teamed in the first To2 UHC, it was a lot of fun continuing playing with you as well, you have a friendly and vibrant personality towards everyone, and you're a stupidly good rage player, and regular pvp in general. I believe you possess an abundance of patience and kindness. I've unexpectedly made many memories and you have become an extremely good friend of mine. I'm extremely grateful to be your friend and I hope it can continue for a long time.

The green ones!

Pancakes!

Tea, on a porch, with a cat on my lap.

Heck yeah we will

Not really to be completely honest, but just a bit to weaboo511.

Heck yeah I am

I don't have league but if I ever get it I'll be sure to play it with you.

My most favorite map ever is Snowy Wars, Wedgesome II and Lost World CTF are a close 2nd.

We can use more in the rots, I hope it's more consistent in the larger rots.

No ;-;

You bet your ducks we will, we got THE eb gamer so it's a guaranteed win.

Dear Phantom,

Tell me about one thing good or bad that's been on your mind this week.

Let's get your 2 cents on the Howards.

What do you think that the staff could work on around here? What about myself as a staff member? Shoot me with your toughest opinion.

Pineapple on Pizza or nah?

ur like actually my favorite !!!!!!

hi phantom!! how are u doing

opinion

would you ever wear a wig

if so, what color

how would you feel if you were kylie jenner

wig

No but I have heard of Lebanon

こんにちは!

I don't really know you that much however when you joined the ducks you show how you have good leadership skills. I think you have good capabilities in using those leadership skills in your real life, I think it speaks volumes of your character. You're crazy good at pvp and I'm sure you'll do great leading your team. You're very open to talking to others and I admire your confidence, I hope we can continue interacting in the future, and I'm glad to be your friend.

I've been playing mc since 2011, although I wasn't actively playing it until the recent 2 years.

What volume?