Forums

Curved monitor. Worth it?

I’m planning to buy a new monitor for my pc. I have in my mind 2. 1 is a normal one and the other is curved, the curved one is like 10 dollars more expensive and I don’t know if it’s worth to buy it. Both of them are 24 inches.

El monitor puede ser lo mas lindo que quieras pero sin manos no hay ganancia bro asi que pensalo de nuevo

Vale, lo siento bro. Gracias por ayudarme. Att mis pies

te fijaste en los hz?

Ambas son de 144

The experience is actually very good, although it's not that much of a difference, but I would definitely get the curved one in this situation

I've actually been wondering this too, what does a curved monitor offer that a flat one doesn't? Or is it just that you can see more of it out if your peripheral vision?

depends what you like, a curved monitor usually comes in an aspect ratio higher than 16:9, while 21:9 is common. so it allows you to basically have more field vision in games and in general itd be easier to open more windows and multitask

my friends have curved monitors and i can not tell the difference AT ALL, but for 10 dollars it’s probably worth it

Yes, I have been reading and the curved feeling is mostly for ultra wide screens.