Forums

[CTW] Inverted

Inverted [CTW]
Created by shaarpie

A Micro CTW map (8v8), that I had initially made for OCN back in 2016, and since I saw that there is demand now for small CTW maps, I decided to bring it here.

Please keep in mind that right now the XML is on photo 1.3.6, and the map in general might be a bit outdated. If the feedback is any good and there is interest in it, I will make the necessary changes to the map as well as updating the XML to the current protocol.

Also, the white glass under the map is block 36 in the actual map.

Images

xml

block 36, so it means that players can walk on the void ?_?

also, is there any loot in the woolrom?

looks ugly. Block palette is bad for a flat map.

The way the castle is floating looks really funky

Woolroom shouldn't float off the side of the map.

Yeah, it would probably be better if the wool room was connected to the lane instead of its own island. Also, it would look nicer if you made some of the islands/structures floating less. For example, the castle structure could be connected to the lane bellow it either with pillars or making the lane bellow it a cave or something. It would also be better if the stairs had some layers of dirt or whatever under it and not just bedrock.

Thanks to y'all. I see this is no worth continuing because there's just too much stuff wrong with it, I'll rerelease a couple of other ones that could work better!

Oh damn I just realized something I hadn't remembered... and the reason the map is called inverted lmao. Your goal is to place the wool on the enemy's team "what-would-be-woolroom". So your wool is included in the spawnkit, and you've got to take it to the enemy side and place it.

...then the games would end easily. You should make it harder for the teams to reach the monument, otherwise it would just be a rushing race of time