leeo

how's life going

i enjoyed every tournament ive played in except for house of cores, but my favorite one is probably guardians of the wool cuz that was my first tournament and it was all new to me

i enjoyed staying up a little later than usual and seeing what cratain had planned for the upcoming matches, but he's a wonderful person and every moment with him was great

uhm its been too long i dont really remember sorry

THOUGHTFULTURTLE 11 days ago

why didnt u enjoy house of cores?

Favorite food to eat with your fingers?

Most stressful tourney match?

Favorite views?

Hey, I love ya

snatimal 10 days ago

uhm im not too sure really, its most likely baby carrots haha

i dont think ive ever stressed over a tournament match. i will say cratain's minecart stunt was really nerve-wracking though !

i like looking at nature a lot, most likely cuz i dont live in the prettiest place

u know the feeling will always be mutual ! hope youre doing amazing, cuz u really deserve it

leeo

how's life going

Mounta 10 days ago

mounta ! hihi

im doing amazing thank u for asking :D i hope youre doing great as well

why didnt u enjoy house of cores?

Ztratos 10 days ago

for house of cores i was originally on the oklahomies roster, while my closer friends were on dopamine. knowing oklahomies would 100% win the tournament, and dopamine would throw every match i left and joined dopamine knowing that on paper i would have a much more fulfilling experience with them. early on the three people i left oklahomies for ended up leaving the game to do other things they enjoyed, leaving me absolutely no reason to enjoy the event. i was left with a team that had no interest in the game, and had a peak of maybe 4-5 players online at a time.

Who is your favorite grass block?

for house of cores i was originally on the oklahomies roster, while my closer friends were on dopamine. knowing oklahomies would 100% win the tournament, and dopamine would throw every match i left and joined dopamine knowing that on paper i would have a much more fulfilling experience with them. early on the three people i left oklahomies for ended up leaving the game to do other things they enjoyed, leaving me absolutely no reason to enjoy the event. i was left with a team that had no interest in the game, and had a peak of maybe 4-5 players online at a time.

THOUGHTFULTURTLE 10 days ago

who where the three peole that left, and did u guys actually threw?

Who is your favorite grass block?

ANDRUEW 10 days ago

ill get back to u on that one

who where the three peole that left, and did u guys actually threw?

Ztratos 10 days ago

konvexed left to play more counterstrike, dantelius left to play more overwatch, and jadedt left to play more osu. no one tried or planned things out, i know i definitely didnt

konvexed left to play more counterstrike, dantelius left to play more overwatch, and jadedt left to play more osu. no one tried or planned things out, i know i definitely didnt

THOUGHTFULTURTLE 9 days ago

my man overwatch didnt even exist when hoc happened

my man overwatch didnt even exist when hoc happened

Minhee 9 days ago

then it was for uhc, badlion, or something similar. point is that guy was gone

whos ur least favorite rapper?

favorite song of all time

favorite game besides league

hello thoughtfulturtle do you remember me :) how is LIFE.

hi we used to play osu together

favourite ocn memory?

favourite movie?

if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

ayyyyy welcome back hopefully everything is going good

whos ur least favorite rapper?

favorite song of all time

favorite game besides league

dragonpasa 8 days ago

good question ill get back to u on that one

the pokemon theme song

the pokemon games are much better than league

hello thoughtfulturtle do you remember me :) how is LIFE.

NauticalYouth 8 days ago

of course i remember u, youre one cool cat :) im doing pretty good and i hope youre doing great as well

Dopamine was dope. Remember watching the tournaments. Definitely one of the best teams ever