This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

this had to be made lmao

personally I dont see a big ass future, it looks cool, people are already getting hyped and some are buying web domains. But at least competitive-wise I can't see any future growth, and thats the only reason I enjoy games (conpetitivv)

but im interested on hearing opinions owO

plz someone link the trailer

Standard, bad Minecraft and any other RPG ripoff. If Hypixel is smart enough to do something unique and new it would be worth playing. I must say that the art looks cool.

Black lizard

It can only be better than minecraft though

the game looks like minecraft story mode but done well

oh yea, here's the trailer:

they cant be worse than mojang. look at mc 4 years ago and look at it now, barely anything changed with their updates.

This can't be worse than what minecraft is rn...

I have to give this a try because it might be fucking shit or amazing depends on what we can play, the trailer for me doesn't matter that much, I like how they want something like mc to be a rpg

i think survival will actually be fun, but it seems like they're actually putting some focus into pvp too

pvp

i think survival will actually be fun, but it seems like they're actually putting some focus into pvp too

pvp

WEABOO511 6 months ago

Nice weaboo good to see you bro grin

Nice weaboo good to see you bro grin

DivineWolv 6 months ago

wanna start a hytale family with me and make ryan our farmhand

WEABOO511 6 months ago

yes then we will go slay dragons together while he tends to the crops

yes then we will go slay dragons together while he tends to the crops

DivineWolv 6 months ago

no pls : (

voy a ser el mejor en ese juego como en minecraft

WEABOO511 6 months ago

thats quite racist the poor black man back to his roots

voy a ser el mejor en ese juego como en minecraft

Ses1a 6 months ago

y vos quien sos

Ses1a 6 months ago

nose pero en la libertadores te van a hacer la co**

It can only be better than minecraft though

mrcookie_13 6 months ago

as a fellow honey bunches of oats man, i agree to this statement.

I'm actually really excited for it. they cant do a worse job then mojang so at the very least it will be better then minecraft currently but it seems to me they really care and understand what made minecraft successful and also where it failed and they are using all of that knowledge to build something better so im very hopeful for how this game turns out it even seems like they are trying to do right by the PVP community so it might even have a competitive future which im really excited for