Forums

AMA CarbineM1

Don't really expect to many questions since I don't really talk in discord, but decided to do an AMA anyway. If you got any questions, go for it. I'll respond every now and then.

we dont talk too much but any opinion on me?

how old r u?

where do u live?

will u someday be part of competitive?

fav food?

do u have pets?

What do you like more: offending or defending?

Opinion?

Sup

opinion?

favorite gamemode

Favorite map?

Least favorite vegetable?

Favorite music album?

On what exact day do you think you will reach 1000 wools?

Favorite Stratus Moment?

Wanna join my team, Horizon? (Super laid-back team, you could just show up for the tournaments is all)

we dont talk too much but any opinion on me? You seem pretty chill and easy to talk to in chat. You're a pretty good player pvp and offensive wise. You've been apart of the community for a while too, so its cool to still see you on.

how old r u? 15, turning 16 soon.
where do u live? USA, in the south, sadly.

will u someday be part of competitive? Idk maybe, my connection is pretty bad, considering how it goes out whenever I'm playing like 2-3 times in an hour. Besides that, I don't really talk in discord like at all, so idk.

fav food?Pretty boring answer, but probably just pizza.

do u have pets? Used to have a bunch of cats and dogs, but only have one dog now.

Don't know how to format this correctly, so rip.

What do you like more: offending or defending? Offending, but defense can still be pretty fun with the right people and map

Opinion Don't really talk to you to much in chat, but you never seem to get mad or anything like that. You're really good at objectives which is pretty cool (Congrats on a 1000 wools). Overall, you're a chill person who's a good mineman.

Sup Sup.

Opinion? You seemed to just showed up out of nowhere in the past year or so, but have still become part of the community. You're a strong offender, who's great at pvp, and still has a lot of potential. Pretty funny in chat and cool person to be around.

Favorite Gamemode Probably CTW since its what I'm best at.

Favorite map? For maps Stratus has, Battle of the Khrem (if I remember the name right), or the original Golden Drought. If stratus had all the maps from overcast, it'd be Nivalis.

Least favorite vegetable? Tomatoes, can't stand them.

Favorite music album? Don't listen to a lot of music, but if I had to pick one, maybe Dark Side of the Moon.

On what exact day do you think you will reach 1000 wools? If I'm super active, like March or April 2019.

Favorite Stratus Moment? Probably 2 answers :
1)Was playing a game on Gilna (I think that was the map). Just joined, and the game was super stalemated. Our team hasn't captured either of the two wools, while the opposing team had captured one. One of the opposing team's wool was heavily defended, while the other had no defense. Like on my attempt I managed getting into the heavily defended one, after a 2v1. Ran over to the other wool that had no defense. Ran back to base, and double capped on like an hour long game.

2)Was playing a game on Fortress Battles and the server wouldn't allow people to join back if they disconnected. So eventually, it was just me and like 2 others left on it, and we made a massive TNT cube and later exploded it. Eventually people could re-log, but during that 1-2 hours when people couldn't, it was pretty fun. Image of said TNT cube, https://imgur.com/a/MUze9ja

Wanna join my team, Horizon? (Super laid-back team, you could just show up for the tournaments is all) Idk maybe, I'll think about it.

1. Are there any tips on how to become an experienced wool capper?
  2. In your opinion, what maps are the easiest for objectives (mainly wools)?

Thanks!