Forums

AMA Simbah

Hello, my name is Simbah/simba3rcks. I previously played on the Overcast Network for a couple years. I had a ton of good times. I played on Ambush in my very first tourney. My primary role on Ambush was an attacker. I then was on a few other teams but I do not remember their names 🤦🏼‍♂️

I haven’t touched Minecraft in 2 years. So I’m pretty sucky at the PvP thing 😂

Ask me anything and everything that comes to your mind!

I do apologize for not remembering the team names and everyone that I use to play with.

How did you come to join Ambush?

Was that your favorite team to play with?

Do you have a favorite map?

now this is epic...

Hey there bud, don’t know if you remember me (original ign was santilam)

What have you been up to these past few years?

What do you plan on doing for your future?

Is there anything you remember often about your time on octc/Minecraft as a whole? What brought you back?

Favorite people you played with, from any team?

Any opinion on this here little boi? I know we haven’t spoken in a very long time

Simba!!!!!! Nice to see you around :)

Overall thoughts on team Zasjeda and why we didn’t make it as far as we’d hoped?

Opinion on me while we played?

kiss me on the lips??????????

Betong the team leader messaged me in game and asked if I wanted to join a high level team. I was new to teams and everything of that sort. So I said sure. The rest is history!

My favorite team.. that’s hard to say. I had a ton of fun on a lot of the teams I played for. Everyteam has its ups and downs.

Ambush was fun because everyone was newish to the scene and we all just had a ton of fun and drive.

Zasjeda was a very fun team to be apart of. A couple people from some of the best teams came together and Zasjeda was formed.

I do not have a favorite map as of now. I don’t remember any of them

I do remember!!

Been in school, college, married, and a lot of console gaming please don’t kill me

I’d love to be a healthcare admin of some sort

I remember the super long games with epic defenses and a ton of fun offensive pushes. The maps with TNT were some of my favorite.

I can’t list names because I don’t want to offend anyone because I’ve forgotten like everyone’s names till I see them again. Betong and Matsuzen. Without-Regret was one of my most favorite people ever.

I remember playing with a few times. But I don’t remember like anything. Literally

Good to see you!!

I take a lot of responsibility for Zasjeda not getting as far as it’s potential. Overall communication was not always the best if I remember. But we had some great freaking people on that team.

Like I said before. I don’t remember a lot from my time at octc :(

STEEEEVVVEEEEEE!!!! I missed you!