Opinion on me inferior being.

Im surprised u had time to write this because i thought u would be spending time praying or hijacking a plane but ur definetly one of the biggest memers i know although im sad i have never heard ur voice but im 100% sure its because ur a pussy and not because discord is blocked in ur country on a real note though i would consider u a friend on this game and am glad i got to meet u emotional

OCDs 5 months ago

Aww sob be strong like me muscle­čĆ┐ kissing_heart

eyy opinion if any rocky?

did you enjoy your time in obey?

have fun this upcoming tm bud

BlackLizard 5 months ago

eyy opinion if any rocky?

Hey dude hmm i cant remember you too much from when i played with u because i think u changed ur ign and i cant remember what it used to be but from what i seen from you as BlackLizard i think ur a pretty funny person lol

did you enjoy your time in obey?

I did actually you all have a really good team chemistry and i personally think i fitted in quite well despite the language barrier with certain people

have fun this upcoming tm bud

Thanks bro you too

Hey rocky

Opinion?

Nachorcro 5 months ago

Hey dude

Honestly most of my memories of you are from avicus where i think u played for team rocket as a person i dont know you but you seem like a chill guy and as a player i would say you definetly stood out as a great rusher in the CTW tourney i also saw u clutch some good 2v1s aswell so i would say ur an experienced player and it shows in those older gamemodes

Best moments in Stratus and why?

Do you like some soccer team?

Favorite sport?

What its your IRL dream?

Opini├│n if you have

snsxc 5 months ago

Best moments in Stratus and why?

Hmm i cant remember too much of the earlier stratus as i basically showed up just for the tourneys up until badlion closed where i made this my main server i played on other than playing for apollo in the fullmetal tournament where i made friends with a few people i didnt know that well on the team i would probably say my best moments are happening atm with my current team

Do you like some soccer team?

Well my family supports Chelsea so i guess i should support them but honestly i dont follow football that much lol

Favorite sport?

Its got to be basketball tbh its the most action packed

What its your IRL dream?

Go to uni and study law hopwfully become a lawyer and get some money :)

Opini├│n if you have

I dont know you as a person tbh but as a player you seem very consistent at melee and usually play well with ur team

opinion before and after u left Rubber Ducks

opinion on the rubber ducks

opinion on the rubber ducks

Celduno 5 months ago

Before i was in ducks: i didnt really know who u were, i had seen you round but never spoke to you

While i was in ducks: u seem like a genuine guy who was surprisingly knowledgeable about the game and although ur not amazing at pvp you made up for it with game sense

After i left the ducks:my opinions didnt change at all

opinion on the rubber ducks: good teams that possibly lacks skill when it comes to melee fights but is very strong when it comes to comms and synergy and even good bow and map control

Give me that opinion

U are a rat

Hey Rocky

Has your opinion changed of me since avicus?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Give me that opinion

U are a rat

zicuri 4 months ago

rat

Zicuri u are a very good player who can melee very well i honestly dont know what ur bow is like but it cant be that bad as a person ur funny but toxic but thats cool cuz i am too sunglasses other than that ur a pretty chill dude

ur a shrew!

Opinion as a person and as a player

Opinion in bait

Hey Rocky

Has your opinion changed of me since avicus?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Vijf 4 months ago

Hey spooks

Definetly when i played avicus i kinda saw everyone on apollo as a weird friend group almost. I never saw u speak to many other people so i assumed you were all friends with each other so never really tried talking to anyone individually cuz i saw you as hard to approach. So i never really spoke to you on avicus but i wish i had sooner. Obviously as i came to stratus i met you in Badlion Pugs and magnaces discord but i dont think i properly got to know you until fullmetal which was fun. But your definetly a chill guy who knows when to take things seriously and also when to have a joke

Honestly i have always wanted to spend a week in every state of america, go see some tourist spots but also spend time with the locals and view it from that POV. This would be really cool but not very practical due to the amount of time. So something more practical would probably be the amazon or somewhere which is isolated and also really amazing to look at.

DO YOU REMEBER ME?

And if you do give me a story about me

opinion

opinion ?

Best moments with me?

Bistecca 5 months ago

I think if anything your actually underrated as a player but i think your comms and game sense bring you down slightly. As a person whenever i spoke to you, you are really nice person but a little squeaky lol

Nothing really stands out as the best memories but probably scrimming with you on other teams when we were subbing was good :)

Opinion??

Lawliett_ 5 months ago

LAWLIETTE <33

Hey dude,as a person you are really nice and although english isnt your first language you do well at speaking it and talking with us all. Your one of the few still left from celestial that still play this game so its good to talk to you still. As a player you used to carry us in our early stages until you left mc for a while but rn your still pretty good at melee and your lowkey smart in your playstyle.

Love u dude x

And also i basically made celestial celestial. Yes? or no?

ref 5 months ago

you mad celestial bad

But you definetly helped carryiny me on jumpcraft (which if it is still a thing play with me one day????)

Opin?

Celduono 5 months ago

As a person i havent rly properly spoken to you but you seem pretty funny and chill, as a player your pretty consistent whenever i played you however i did hear you dont w tap or do anything other than click and aim which if is true makes me think you rely hugely on your ping to be good but if it works for you then its fine although you could improve hugely if you tried w tapping etc. Other than that you seem good at both melee and bow but not as smart when it comes to game sense