opinion?

Mounta 6 months ago

opinion?

Really nice guy, solid at the game and I'm pretty sure I've never met you sober in my life lmao

<3

hi!!!!!!

opinion

favorite color skittle?

tea or coffee?

pancakes or waffles?

milk or cereal first?

favorite song atm?

all time favorite album?

do u like pineapple pizza?

do u eat the pizza crust or leave it?

if u could visit anywhere where would u go?

to follow, what would you want to do/see?

favorite map?

favorite gamemode?

Opinion?

Opinion as a player?

Did you like playing with Aura during the scrims?

hi!!!!!!

opinion

favorite color skittle?

tea or coffee?

pancakes or waffles?

milk or cereal first?

favorite song atm?

all time favorite album?

favorite map?

favorite gamemode?

SERENDIPIDU 6 months ago

opinion

I only met you within the last week. You're a fairly nice person and i respect that, played league with you and actually botted out and you didnt get mad. Haven't been toxic thus far (besides telling me that my herobrine jorts skin was bad in the tourney). Unfortunate that Luigi will not let you manage my content.

favorite color skittle?

The green one or the yellow one

tea or coffee?

It really depends on the mood, but probably coffee because i have a legit caffeine addiction that can not be stopped.

pancakes or waffles?

Probably waffles, however they have to be made properly

milk or cereal first?

I gave up milk entirely a few years ago, and i haven't had it ever. BUT if you dont put cereal first you are an absolute rapscallion

favorite song atm?

this is the hardest question to answer ever, I really like the song Coppertone by the Academy is...

all time favorite album?

Almost Here by the academy is...

Yeah i dont mind it

I eat it

outside of my house

I don't know so much that i'm concerned with seeing anything as much as meeting new people and hearing personal stories / history when i travel rather than landmarks and photographs of areas

favorite map?

Fairytales 2 if that is still a map and rooted was a really fun map to play

favorite gamemode?

On the public servers I like playing Koth but in TM i prefer CTW

opinion

I only met you within the last week. You're a fairly nice person and i respect that, played league with you and actually botted out and you didnt get mad. Haven't been toxic thus far (besides telling me that my herobrine jorts skin was bad in the tourney). Unfortunate that Luigi will not let you manage my content.

favorite color skittle?

The green one or the yellow one

tea or coffee?

It really depends on the mood, but probably coffee because i have a legit caffeine addiction that can not be stopped.

pancakes or waffles?

Probably waffles, however they have to be made properly

milk or cereal first?

I gave up milk entirely a few years ago, and i haven't had it ever. BUT if you dont put cereal first you are an absolute rapscallion

favorite song atm?

this is the hardest question to answer ever, I really like the song Coppertone by the Academy is...

all time favorite album?

Almost Here by the academy is...

Yeah i dont mind it

I eat it

outside of my house

I don't know so much that i'm concerned with seeing anything as much as meeting new people and hearing personal stories / history when i travel rather than landmarks and photographs of areas

favorite map?

Fairytales 2 if that is still a map and rooted was a really fun map to play

favorite gamemode?

On the public servers I like playing Koth but in TM i prefer CTW

bigClaf 6 months ago

i put the milk first.........

Opinion?

Opinion as a player?

Xyrin 6 months ago

Opinion?

I enjoy talking to you in VC, you're a really nice guy and non-toxic regardless of the situation of anyone around you.

Opinion as a player? Pretty solid at everything you do in game, although i haven't really seen much of you because you sat out a lot of games when i played with you guys and i didnt really watch the tm. I don't think you're an insane player but definitely an important player within the system of the team, you are a good support player and man oh man do you love to defend/

To an extent i enjoyed playing in scrims with aura but there was also just a lot of me not knowing anyone as well as i did in my past teams so i felt like i was there and had to prove myself rather than when i had joined ram ranch and i was definitely a shit player these days but i felt like i had an easier time with people understanding the things i did and my skill ceiling. I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more if i hadn't played so scared most of the time

i put the milk first.........

SERENDIPIDU 6 months ago

rapscallion, ig

any opinion?

favourite tournament?

favourite team to play with?

any opinion?

favourite tournament?

Tysiac 6 months ago

any opinion?

I don't know you too well, since I joined the team and you were a different time zone often not when I was on. But from what I have seen of you I thought you were a solid defender and a nice guy.

favourite tournament?

Favorite tournament was back to the conquest 2, because it was probably my best performance individually and I contributed a lot to our team.

My favorite team to play with was either HoC impact or Tribal

opinion

sarawho 6 months ago

opinion

5 years ago you were a decent player and p good with a bow. as a person you are/were fun to talk to but I legit can not remember a lot of anything from back then. I really haven't talked to you in like 5 years so any opinion recently is that you're kind of a troll and only talk once every 8 months, :o)

opinion

zicuri 6 months ago

opinion

You a goofy mf, really cool guy gave me the name winne. Love playing with you you're bot like me, and when we play together we make the big power ranger robot 🤖

opinion

5 years ago you were a decent player and p good with a bow. as a person you are/were fun to talk to but I legit can not remember a lot of anything from back then. I really haven't talked to you in like 5 years so any opinion recently is that you're kind of a troll and only talk once every 8 months, :o)

bigClaf 6 months ago

aw u thought i was a decent player??? hype omg much appreciated

miss u