Forums

Is everyone really good at pvp or am I just horribly bad?

I don't know whether it's me or not but every time someone attacks me I either get killed like immediately (because they gave me like 5 hits at the same time) or I can't hit them as they hit from too far away.

This always happens. It's really annoying but I really can't tell whether it's me lagging (I don't think so, the game seems smooth and pinging the server gives me like 7ms) or that I'm just horribly bad. This doesn't happen on other servers; but me being bad is always a possibility :). Is every single player really this good?

Does this happen to someone else? If so then I'm probably just bad and do you have any tips?

when I used to quit and come back on ocn I always could get back and play cool like before, but nowadays either I got really trash and forgot how to pvp or everyone is clicking insanely fast, and with friends' opinions in mind (and the negative IQ of this staff) I really think its the second

dude honestly I get donged all the time and I've been around for 6 years lol so no worries

like 90% of the server is cheating so doesnt matter if you are good or not

Is almost everyone really cheating? What? That's crazy. Why aren't they getting banned then?

Lots of people here are being sarcastic or unreasonable, not 90% of people are cheating. You may not be the best, but don't worry because this is possibly the hardest server, in that many many people here are very good at PvP, so when you're used to other servers this one might make you feel like you're worse. I'm sure you're alright.

Yeah, that’s a far exaggerated number, when in reality it’s less than 10%. Stratus is unique and one of the last standing PGM servers, making its gameplay so different. While mechanical PvP skill is important, Stratus doesn’t capitalize on it unlike other pure PVP servers.