Forums

Prime Time Feedback Survey: Help us improve our Prime Time events!

Hello again,

The last two weeks have come and gone, and I really hope you all enjoyed watching our Prime Time events! It was a lot of fun to see Impact, Kiube, Punishers, and PureBlox come back for a couple nostalgia-filled scrims. We also peaked at over 100 people watching both weekends, which was really great to see! It seems like the classic matchups idea really struck a chord with the community, and we hope to find more events in the future that drive this kind of interest. If you missed any of the action, you can check it out on our Twitch, provided Luigi remembers to archive the streams. ;P

Now, this wouldn’t be a proper Stratus event without a feedback form, so I ask that you guys please fill out this form and let us know what you thought of our Prime Times, and what you would like to see next time! (Feel free to leave replies in the thread too)

https://goo.gl/forms/t3Sj8VCVq0TM1Dz13

Finally, I did want to talk about a couple things. First, I have heard some talk from a few other old teams who, after seeing these Prime Times, were interested in doing one of their own. While we encourage you to scrim on your own, either on private servers, or on Event, we feel that doing too many of the same type of Prime Time over and over again would get stale fast. So, don’t rule out another “old team” Prime Time event in the future, but probably not anytime soon.

Secondly, we have discussed it internally and feel that Prime Times should be a monthly thing, so they happen often enough to be interesting, but not enough to get stale. I’m interested in hearing the community’s thoughts on this: Is once a month too much?

Thank you guys, and we’ll see you again soon with a tournament announcement! ;)

-Stratus Event Staff

la gente pide xxoemyixx vs angry lambs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't put a team that hasn't played in 2 years and an active one

Forgot to say on the form, make prime time 2 times a month each 2 weeks

Lets get that ambush vs gm1

obey primetime...

Once a month is to little

Get active teams to play not dead ones. Pretty sure a lot of people in this community would love to be streamed playing some old maps