Forums

AMA Epsilpha

hi, been on break for the last few weeks so i decided to play after a couple years of inactivity. ask

Best tournament memory??

Opinion on me sir

Hello epsilpha

What do you usually do on your free time?

What's your favorite music genre?

Do you practice any sports?

All time favorite team??

Favorite tourney?

How old are you?

How was the experience of being in uber and what can u remember about it?

Opinion?

Do you like my name xdd?

Did you enjoy being on Impact when you were there?

Do you enjoy Stratus? Anything you'd like to change about it?

What was your favorite tournament played in just having fun? (GOTW, HoC, Conquest, AoA, GoG, etc).

(You don't need to answer this question cause I might not be right about it) Did you ever play UHC? If so, did you enjoy that gamemode because of the scenarios, meta, PvP, updates (1.7, 1.8, 1.9+, etc)?

Any personal favorite albums you like and can relate to in any way?

Hi Sayan.

Opinion on me?

Best memory with me?

When did you enjoyed the game the most?

Berkeley or Pace Uni?

Cheers mate love you!

ive renovated the team to your liking

thoughts?

Best tournament memory??

best tournament memory might have to be when n3xt took the 4v1 to save us in conquest. we all just got insanely hyped and i swear n3xt started chanting some random shit for the literally the entire rest of the match. idk why but i remember thinking after that moment that we were about to take the entire tournament for sure

Opinion on me sir

a rly chill guy that i always had a lot of fun playing with. i thought you were a good leader too (although i do remember times where you got mad/overly serious, usually because of muk lmao). i don't feel like we ever got super close and talked about much outside of gaming/MC, but u always came off as a capable and decently smart guy. as a player, one of the best at 1.7 no speed back in the day and a strong frontline shot. hated fighting you because literally all of our fights on those tournament practice servers were hit trades. if i had to choose one other person to frontline with it would probably have to be you, i felt that we were pretty much unstoppable.