Forums

Next Event Trailer Feedback

Hi people

As you know I've been making OCN and Stratus event trailers for a while now, I have received so much support from the community and seems like a lot of people like my trailers so hopefully I can come up with another one for this upcoming event!
So today I'm starting my research to get clips and ideas for the tourney trailer and I would like you guys to give me a hand here.

I would like suggestions, feedback, ideas, whatever you think would be awesome in a game trailer, clips, soundtracks, effects, everything that you would like to see.

Hopefully we can all come up with great ideas and make the best stratus tourney trailer in its history!

Here some of my trailers to delight you with my work and thanks for reading and cooperate!

~vYuri

Thanks Matilaina for the post idea.

These are all pretty nice Yuri, good job!

Si algo, utilizá clips de Stratus, más actuales.

Y algo que es un poco por gusto personal, clips grabados en tercera persona. No me gusta mucho el uso de blackbars en clips de primera persona porque se tapa bastante pantalla. Además a diferencia de FMC, este torneo que viene (en teoría Mixed Gamemodes), en mi opinión es más de teamwork que Conquest nadamas.

y ponemos a will smith?

Esta idea la tuve en cuenta por mucho tiempo, el problema es que quiero POVS donde pueda hacer escenas que se vean mejor, con replaymod o algo así... creo que este torneo podría intentarlo al menos una vez

gracias Selfie

Sabes, otra cosa que traería nostalgia a que uses las canciones k más se usaban en su tiempo en los videos de highlights

Hazlo como quieras todos están buenos :v