Signups for Into the Gamemodes close in 9 days

Hello I'm Xuph most people call me by my name Eric.

I played this game for very long by now, took part in competitive play in Avicus, OCN and Badlion and now in Stratus

I enjoy building maps and getting creative, and I also enjoy talking to bunch of people on this server. Other than that I also very much enjoy music (at the moment I listen mostly to metal).

If you have any questions ask away !

Hey

Opinion

Do you play any sport

Do you like minecraft

What are you doing now

Do you masturbate

honest onion

you watch baby driver yet

best 8 players you’ve played with

favourite map you’ve ever made

who was the best player of all time on avicus

opinion

Hi

Did you enjoy map making for Badlion or Avicus better?

Any particular favorite tournament moments that you personally saw?

Was there anyone you thought was very underrated during Avicus?

Do you still make maps? If so do you make it for competitive or public?

Opinion?

Opinion

Did you like Avicus, OCN, or Badlion more?

Hey

Opinion

Do you play any sport

Do you like minecraft

What are you doing now

Do you masturbate

Nachorcro 23 days ago

Hola

I recall you are the Nacho from TR, I think. I never got to know you until like a week ago haha but you already seem like a very nice amigo. From the game aspect I remember scrimming against you and you being pretty laggy to fight. Hope we can get to know eachother better now

I don't really play a sport regulary anymore, I used to play soccer and I still do sometimes. I go to the gym instead

A lot less than I used to

Im currently revising for a big test in history for tomorrow

Only while scrimming

Do you have ligma?

Do you still play ow? We could play sometimes if so

Wish we talk more often Erica, I miss u :(

honest onion

you watch baby driver yet

LETSDIGBOOGER 23 days ago

Hey emily

We used to be pretty close back 3-4 years ago (?) but now we rarely talk. i Think ur a fun person to talk to in general other than the fact you talk very indistinctly and half the time I can barely make out what ur trying to say by voice (mostly cause u talk quietly). However in the times we do talk I do enjoy it.

Yes I have I liked it a lot also because I like kevin spacey blush

Opinion on me amiguiito

best moments in praetorians?

would you like to uwu with me?

will you play osu with jps and I??

opinion ?

zorman fovorite song?

Hey Eric! +1

When did you start playing pvp and how was it?

Do you play any other games aside from mc?

Opinion on me sunglasses pensive

best 8 players you’ve played with

favourite map you’ve ever made

who was the best player of all time on avicus

opinion

Legoche 23 days ago

I don't know how to answer this question since I was in certain teams for like 1 tourney but they had players which on the paper are "better" because they have more achievements of wins themselves, otherwise I played many tournaments with teams of friends which didn't necessarily get far or would be considered "best". clarify

I made many maps by now at least half of them I can't remember which probably means they weren't that good. My most played maps are my badlion maps which are Playground and Sandy, so I guess those

I don't know either. Like the first question, you had regulars which would not necessarily be considered "best" in mechanical skill and gamesense I suppose you meant, but you might've had a guy from like a top tier OCN team back then log on for one week and then they would technically be considered "the best". I feel like you probably meant the former, so here's a list of good players I remember playing with and against on Avicus: Zeus, BmB, Budah, Kiwi

I like you a lot lego. Ever since we started talking you seemed like an intelligent person to me like you know your stuff. Somehow throughout our minecraft journies we always found ourselves either on the same team with eachother or close to it. I like that, mostly because I enjoy playing with you - again, in the game too you know your stuff and you have a huge brain tactics. As a player, I feel like recently when you came back (idk if you ever left but havent seen u on for few months), It feels like you became a little worse in fights in general (probably out of practice) and it does occur to me where I cant feel like I can completely rely on you like i used to. But hell with it its just minecraft lol. I know we will get to talk a lot more and im glad to know so : )

Opinions?

One thing I could do to improve as a leader?

Any movies you looking forward to in the upcoming year?

Hi

Did you enjoy map making for Badlion or Avicus better?

Any particular favorite tournament moments that you personally saw?

Was there anyone you thought was very underrated during Avicus?

Do you still make maps? If so do you make it for competitive or public?

Opinion?

koreanTOXIC 23 days ago

Hey

I very much enjoyed map making in badlion. It felt like a whole new experience that I hadn't known back then from map making. It had a working 24/7 plugins and server (I mean it should be the least for a functioning map team), and most importantly the head of the team (ginie at that time) was very open for suggestions and listening to our opinions, also the devs were in our discord which gave us very easy access to conversations, questions and requests of certain map creating tools. Altogether it felt very smooth and easy, also the rest of the team was pretty much the guys from OCN map making so it was pretty nice to work with them.

Although myself I hate playing the DTC gamemode, I think the highlights from there are the most epic. So I like good cannons and good objective rushing. To be specific, I liked that cannon that iirc impact did against punishers? Also other CTW highlights were pretty cool like the very broken double caps of wools on wallop 2 in the 1.9 tourney.

I honestly cant remember very well but for example someone like spooks who people didnt very much seem to put at the "very top" of the minecraft elite, ended up playing and winning (? dont remember if he played the tourney thery won) with a team like aura.

Yes. I make maps for the competitive scene as right now i have a project in progress with kiivo and sephti that should be done pretty soon.

To be entirely honest you always seemed very annoying to me even though I never talked to you. I dont know what it is but some people just annoy me by their existence, for no apparent reason so dont take that to heart. I heard many people said you are a good boi now but I havent talked to you at all I dont think so id really have to see for myself. At the game I view you as average

Opinion

Did you like Avicus, OCN, or Badlion more?

DRAGONRlDER 23 days ago

Pretty much the same as korean's.

I guess overall I liked Avicus better because I have many friends from there, but I enjoyed OCN and badlion competitive play a lot more since it was a lot more serious and fun.