Forums

Xero's Private Server Giveaway Contest | Currently CLOSED for Submissions

Hello, so I am doing a Private Server Giveaway, and there will be 3 winners. You can enter this competition with a hope to win by replying to this forum post. Simply add one meme in your post, as well as why you want the server (which may be humorous ofc), as well as a number from 0-1000. I have decided to stop renewing my server, it will expire in late-February, but I hope this will keep servers around for people to scrimmage or whatever on. One winner will be picked based off of best meme, one winner will be picked based off of the best reason why you want it, and one winner will be picked based on who was closest to the special number. Nothing about this is biased towards my friends, everyone has an equal chance. If you already have a private server then you won't be able to win. I prefer non-sexual and non-offensive humor, you may keep that in mind. If you have any questions then simply reply to this post or DM me on Discord. Please use English for everything.

Important Dates

Submissions open at the time of this post, and close on March 2nd, at 11:59pm EST. That gives you just over 2 weeks. I will purchase the servers shortly after the 2nd. I will reply to this post when it is over, as well as contact the winners via Discord.

Other things to note

I may try to not pick 2 winners of the same competitive team, as that would be simply inefficient. I will also not renew your server for you, but you may do so if you prefer. Also you don't have to try all 3, but I mean it gives you the best chance.

Have fun!

rockaror

on some confusion stuff I think I should get a server cuz I'm tired of asking the good ol Brit Rocky and you since ur a cubing nerd and the fact that I don't wanna ask any of the Hispanics cuz it's weird, also I wanna practice defending

18 because thats how many spaces are in a rubiks cube

Gonna go with 16 :)

i want it so that i can host scrims and pugs

i want it because i want it

defense & rage

thanks