Forums

AMA Masto/scaryblackman/monkey

Please only ask for an opinion on you as a person if I've ever talked with you in voice chat/in-game (opinions on teams/MC stuff are fine tho)

opinion on me bb

Alright that was quick

You're actually one of the funniest guys I've met in general and have a similar sense of humor as mine; back in Badlion I thought you were the "typical" Spanish guy in MC, but you're actually a really chill dude and you should hop in disc more often

In terms of in-game, you're one of the better players I've fought and I think overall you're a good player

ZICURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

That was even quicker

----------
Dude ur nuts

I'm assuming you're talking about in-game (I don't think we've talked and if we have probably not much)

You're actually nuts in game most of the time, there are some moments in scrimming where I just can't fight you evenly; your bow is ACTUALLY ANNOYING on defense and I actually want to quit whenever you land shot after shot

From what I know, I don't think you're one of the annoying players, keep up the good work man

hey man Idk if you know me but if you have an opinion on me shoot it at me

What makes you play these gamemodes? Back on Badlion I always thought you'd rather play Conquest and not CTW most of the time

Any teams you look forward to playing against in the TM?

Do you play SG with the Saber dudes or whatever team Aura is on the SG side? How is it over there?

Opinion and Opinion as a player :3

Do you really want me to lead the minecraft team :v

Do you enjoy talking to the boys?

How do you feel that you randomly starting talking to us and became our good friend like heirokos :v?

opinion?

why arent you in the top 30?