Forums

Attract more players

Oke lets do something different then Avicus and OCN did

1. Lets make a server with only KOTH maps with nodebuff kits to attract pot pvpers to this server. I dont think any server has this gamemode right now.

1. Add more FFA maps in mixed because everyone loves FFA

Oh yeah and make donators be able to /duel people to attract more people and get more people to donate to this server

Thanks please do this

i agree, but everyone who plays public boutta flip out

Thats why pot should be on a different /server. Its just to attract more people.

If we keep the same gamemodes we will most likely end up like avicus or OCN.

This has been mentioned many times, there's no way to have 2 different servers up. Nowhere near enough people.

Not everyone loves FFA. Personally, I hate it. Stratus is unique in that's its practically entirely team gamemodes, with varied PvP gamemodes within that. FFA would be just like any other server, and as such, actually lose players.

Dueling might work. I don't know that it would get very many more people to donate but maybe it would just be a cool thing.

we wont attract more players until operation ares which is when we'll actually have a product to advertise and make actual additions to the server. They simply dont have enough money atm to run two servers especially not enough to make a nodebuff kit pub server? lmao

Ever since you joined ginie1’s team youve been very uppity rockaror.

Keep the potpvp community as far away from this as possible

who are you again? thats what i thought.

rand.

literally done better than you in terms of Minecraft skill

Pot pvp community? What is that like 4 ppl?