Forums

birthday cake day staff promotion and tourney winner! AMA

YOUR FAVOURITE ALWAYS ON DISCORD NEVER ON MINECRAFT TYPE OF MAN

I've been playing for 6 years, last 3 years on and off

Recent achievements are I think like top 5 in that one badlion tournament with prize pool I played in

I created men for the full metal conquer thingy on Stratus and won my first tourney ayy, I didn't shotcall but made all the other decisions together with Dragonpasa

I'm quite a BIG fan of rap music and also indie and stuff

I'm open about whatever you wanna ask probably so just go, if you think I don't know you, I probably do

Wrote this on a gitano type beat

opinion on kase.o

why do you guys all enjoy playing with alts all the time

opinion on ME

opinion

Kanye or Cudi

Favorite album release from last year

Favorite album by Isaiah Rashad

do you enjoy stratus

Kase o sounds like Big Daddy Kane type of quality music 30 years too late, tbh, I actually listened to his song and his flow is really good but it's like there's a reason people don't try to make a Paid in Full 2 or something, it sounds old, I guess him rapping for so long consistently is the reason he's still quite popular. It's Spanish but I assume the lyrics are really good as they seem to be emphasized upon. He's less influencial than kanye.

I personally don't think I play on alts too much as in, I'm often on stratus on 'Lordblox' but like it's not really an undercover alt with that name. I always sign up for tourneys on my main. I honestly feel the reason a lot of comp mc players play on alts all the time is cause they wanna uphold their reputation on OCN or something idk? Like "if I lose this tourney I wasn't trying cause i was playing on an alt lol" like it's really silly but idk except for that the fact that everyone knows who you are regardless makes it kinda unimportant. On Men I got like 8 OG players back to mc so ye I guess some rather didn't wanna make their comeback known.

On OCN I thought you were a typical spanish tryhard a la Buo111 who was never gonna get mod then I got to know you in politics and thought you were actually smart often sharing my opinion and doing a decent job defending it even though I hardly talk about politics in politics. I think you're one of the 54654+5 people I got back into MC over the last year while I'm not always into it myself hahaha. You're a cool guy and a good and loyal friend which I appreciate. Respectful and shit, I used to be too but then I realised I can also be respectful in my own way, and that being a staff member didn't go along with that.

Hola Sam.
I had fun playing with you yesterday

What are your thoughts on Stratus Ranked?

Have you heard of Alt-J?

hmm okay i havent fought you once since the conquermetal tournament, I myself was okay during that tourney but nothing special (far from), mainly inconsistent, but I feel like you were bad at sword back then. As a person you seemed kindaaa clingy or something idk not to me but to other people. You seem like a cool guy now I've heard you talk a bit in Ram ranch when it was starting, friendly, and probably improved a lot. I think you can be good, idk how old you are but sometimes you get better with getting older cause like you get a more grown up attitude and stuff (not me tho). So yeah I don't know you too well but you seem fine!

Definitely Kanye. I'm personally a big kanye fan, and I appreciate kanye's music so much. Cudi can be insane but in a way it's mostly Kanye 'activating' him and I used to listen to Cudi more when I was younger but now I hardly do and Kanye is at like (opens last fm) almost 800 plays over last year and a half.

Ahhh I never really think about that too much let me think. okay this is gonna be controversial but I'm not in love with Pusha Ts album too much, I like Some Rap Songs a lot but I LOVED Denzel Currys album So yeah TABOO TA13OO! Also Noname room 25 and Kids See Ghost were really good but less my type of thing, I'm a huge Cole fan although some ppl here think he's a meme but they're retarded so KOD was good too, and then ehhASTROWORLD was insane mainly YOU CANT SAY IF IM MAD OR NOOOOT

These are some good questions but I'm literally typing for years it feels like

Ok, obviously they're both insane but Cilvia Demo is one of my favourite albums of all time.
Just the opening track is brilliant, and the way all the tracks are about him but it doesn't get boring, the way he can rap well but the back ground vocals that go almost unnoticed after a while but they just make the whole thing sound better, the OG Outkast inspired vibe, ITS SO GOOD BRO, and the lyrics on all albums are real deep but on this one its so about him, and like just the realness that he actually did make it from that situation is worth respecting. Easily my favourite rapper even though there are people that are better than him in quite some aspects.

Ehm, this is a good question, I don't really know; I've never been the type of guy who games cause he loves games. I fell in love with mc when I was like 13, played survival and shit met friends, went on ocn, met Phil and from there the whole story starts. I rather play to play with my old friends over the last 6 years then for the game. Some months I like the game, like rn I feel kinda motivated to start w tapping and shit again to beat people, but most of the time when I'm not scrimming and on MC I'm literally bored to death. Scrims are really fun still though! So the pug system is defo gonna make it more fun. Also a good way to improve the noobies. Stratus staff are partially people with good intentions and partially power addicted losers who like to talk down on people. Basically, all the tryhards from both sides of OCN came to stratus, the competitive tryhards and the staff tryhards. But it's fun still, I respect the continuing of OCNs legacy so yeah.

WE DONE FOR A BIT

Opinion on me Zom?

Best team u were in and why?

Best time on OCN/Badlion/Whatsoever

Is MGK okay? Heard Eminem got rid of him?

Who killed 2Pac?

Drake or XXXTentacion?

Favourite rapper?

Hey man, that's great to hear! Wiki still hates me I think haha, I didn't really care but I apparently picked so the teams weren't balanced at all. Considering that, we did quite good!

First I thought, oh no everyone's gonna love this except me, cause I'm extremely picky when it comes to who I wanna play with. It's gotten better but the community grew further apart from me I feel as I got older so I still don't really enjoy playing with a lot of people, definitely not with language barriers. But it's well made, I like it, it's good so noobie players can play with some of the top players and learn what they communicate and stuff. It also makes it so you don't have to wait too long before playing, for now atleast which is cool and efficient. It's gonna be good for stratus, just gotta make sure public stays alive a bit.

Alt-J is super nice dude, I love some songs on their last album RELAXer so much, In Cold Blood, Adeline etc but some of my friends who know more about indie and altrock music than me tell me, you gotta listen to their old album (the new wave i think) and I know like breezeblocks and one other song but I'm gonna listen to it soon!
But yeah they have really good songs!

44-45 in French measuring, or European or idek. Quite tall. I just bought new shoes a few days ago and got 44 and they're quite small for me I'm scared my feet are gonna die in them but hopefully it goes better after a few days.

https://www.candefashions.com/about/shoe-size-conversion-chart/ here you can convert it to wherever you live!!!! this post cooldown thing dude...