Forums

AMA- Skquid

I did this a while ago but I wasn't really that involved in the community at all back then so now that I'm like, at least somewhat known I suppose an AMA should be fun

About me- I was born in Japan, but I currently live in the US, so I know both English and Japanese. I like to get involved with many aspects of the server, such as making maps, helping event staff, etc. My favorite food is sushi, namely squid sushi.

Ask away!

Opinion

Opinion on jalapeños and it’s players

hey

why aren’t you mod

opinion

favorite tourney from anywhere

Opinion

You’re a pretty chill dude, good leader I suppose. It’s great that you’re trying to organize some unofficial tournaments, you’ve done a good job so far and I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Opinion on jalapeños and its players

Jala was like, a dysfunctional family, but I don’t think anyone cared. Most of it was just banter and roasting and laughing our asses off at other teammates’ mistakes, and even when we tried to take things seriously it would get out of hand pretty easily. Lots of different mindsets and maturities, but we got along well, although we didn’t play that well. Oh, and there’s the whole famous PSV situation, when we went 5-0 in the group stages and took a massive L to a kid and his long arms deciding to dip out of a screenshare. We also played the shit out of Draxel, that map was fun as hell. Pat was like a drill sergeant of a leader, yelling at everyone’s smallest blunders, and that was probably what brought the most fun out of being on the team.

good leader I suppose

uhhh...

u are the only one with ur opinion

Hey

Sup

Why aren’t you mod

Mod apps aren’t open bro

Opinion

4headward, good pvper and chill dude, one of the first people I talked to when I first came to this server, yeah, egg

favorite tourney from anywhere

8th grade dodgeball tournament where our team beat a bunch of sweats (I was wearing jeans it was pretty sick)

As for a video game tourney probably the 1st annual high school super smash bros tourney (with a 5 dollar prize)

Minecraft tourney would be Avicus T7 when this guy named PSV did this thing and we magically lost

what are you doing here Matt James

wondering about your thoughts on bluedu and the boys