A 4 wool per team CTW. There is a diamond pickaxe killreward. 26v26

enter image description here

album
download

is this a tourney map

The lanes are a bit thin for 26v26

I'm getting huge RFW vibes and I fucking love it.

That being said I feel like the biggest issue with the map is likely going to come down to spawn placement. It connects all 4 lanes in one place and you pretty much have available bow fire at each wool room chokepoint/defense area easily. You have to run past that central connection point which is likely to be flooded from respawning players.

If the match lasts a while I can see players resorting to just making super long ass tunnels and then just use those to get across safely and give them consistent opportunities to attempt getting past another wool defense.

However I do feel like my theory of the spawn placement being a bad thing could be wrong and that's likely due to the amount of wool rooms. If you get into one of them, you can support your teammates easily on the other lanes and piss off the defenders pretty easily too which makes me believe this map may not really have an issue at all. It's gonna come down to how helpful your teammates want to be rather than how much they want to get the quadruple cap by themselves.

This looks like a lot of fun and I really want to play it badly.

4 way like sex

xd

4 men 1 park bench featuring magnace