Forums

Chess Thread

Hi! A while ago, I was playing ranked pugs, and it was really late, so once the last match was over, only a few people rejoined the queue channel. Well, one of them was ThsJig, and he asked me out of nowhere "Wanna play chess?". I was really confused, I love chess, but how in the world did he know I did? Turns out he didn't actually know, he just randomly asked. Then we played a few matches on lichess.org.

WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL OF THIS? Well, I figured out, if we like chess, then there could be more chess lovers within this community.

I'm inviting everyone and anyone who plays chess to leave some kind of contact info either by replying to this post or contacting me at my discord (deivi#5079) or my Twitter ( HJDavidE ), as I'm planning to make a Stratus chess group. Doesn't matter if you're a grandmaster or you just learned how to move the pieces, everyone's invited. Chess is probably the most beautiful game you'll ever find, so I encourage everyone to try it out.

:stuckouttonguewinkingeye::stuckouttonguewinkingeye:

enter image description here

Count me in lmao

Discord/Twitter on my profile, chess.com account is bassam24

I love chess.

discord: Jan-Paul#4871

Discord: fulanit0 #6655

Lichess account: fulanitoo 

Chess.com account: fulanit0

Méteme.

steve fucking w the snow golem

I'd love to see that 😈

Hplayz would love to play chess with you, harvey#7801 feel free to spam him as much as you like!