Forums

AMA Twynics

Well fuck i guess i finally stooped low enough to make a thread were i have to respond to people with the bibles worth of lies

15 year old Irish pvper. Joined Stratus the day it was made and OCN in 2013ish (i think i dont rly know) EDIT: Message me for what I look like irl

Go crazy

Hey man :D

opinion as a player and person

who did u like playing with on walrus

favorite moment from walrus

Favorite rap song

favorite album

thoughts on rockaror GF?

Hi korean 😄

Great player good at pvp. Best Mac user around and a funny ass fucking person. Always manage to make me laugh every minute we play, from either you doing something completely retarded like just walking into the void or getting pissed at some guy who comboed you lmfao.
[youtube:x_Zls-yJXoQ]

Everyone pretty much. But you, rockaror, travis and chenay were big ones. Remember that guy fusionsqueaker? He was funny af too, punched his monitor and his computer broke lmfaoo

There is a movie worth of moments i could choose from but I’d say my FMC clips are my favourite. Along with the bullshittery that went down on abstract...

https://youtu.be/AQpZzQXw8Z4 Or https://youtu.be/MOhRohL37sY or Eminem lucky you

Favourite album idk

Uhhh rockaror girlfriend probably dead i think🤔...

Never thought you were Irish, its cool

Have ya ever had an opinion on me? (maybe as player?)

I remember I was impressed of your bow skills, keep grinding :muscle:

thought on bluedu n the boys

opionon

do you like harry potter

opinion

imagine being a sword player and people notice your bow skills lmao

Opinion of me (dragonrider)

What did you think I did best and worst as a leader

Opinion on rubber ducks

Sup fulanit0. You seem to have gotten very good at pvp recently though I always remember you as being an OG OCN wool rusher kinda guy... dunno why I remember you as that xD. even though we haven’t ever really talked you seem cool 😎 Keep the grind going boy!