Forums

AMA - Rockky/Xyrin v2

Welp im bored asf school has fried me once again my other ama thread is broken so ask me questions plz before I blow up from school

sup xyrin opinion on pb throughout badlion

opinion on me

how are you feeling about ram

:thumbsup:

keep up the good work big dog

sup bro

join ym team

what up rockstar hows being 5'6'' treatin u

sup xyrin opinion on pb throughout badlion
At the time I was garbage so I never really got to play against pb and Zaquez kicking me :( , for some reason I had an ego LOL. At first I honestly didn't think that pb was that great but thats everyone on diff teams and I was pretty pepega. Now that I understand the concept of the gamemodes and now that I think about it pb was crazy good team with a good mix of players and it had a great leader.

opinion on me
Tbh your probably one of the best players on this server and I never really had a normal convo with you but your super chill during scrims the times I've played with you.

how are you feeling about ram
Honestly I like the team, I also like how everyone is super chill and funny but still kinda feel weird that idk anyone in the team on like a friendly or mutal level except like Andrew and ocal. I do enjoy playing scrims with ram cause I get the chance to actually practice defending and I feel like I've improved a lot within the few scrims I've played. The main thing that I like about ram is that I don't have to spam people to get on for a scrim.

sup bro
sup

join ym team
no can do homie

what up rockstar hows being 5'6'' treatin u
I have you know I grew 2 inches taller my dude

Pros/Cons of being on Ram?

What did you think of the YAGA/Aura mashup during the conquest tourney? Did you think it was particularly good for you guys or was it not?

opinion if you have any

Pros/Cons of being on Ram?
For me I don't really see anything negative other then the fact that idk any of Ram on a friendly or mutal level except like 2 people at least thats a big con for me.
One positive thing about the team is I can actually build a defense and can try new things.

What did you think of the YAGA/Aura mashup during the conquest tourney? Did you think it was particularly good for you guys or was it not?
Honestly that was a flop, a lot of the members weren't fond of each other the only reason that team happened was cause of jayson. The team was pretty solid but i heard it went bad when i left near the end of the tourney. The one thing I liked about that tourney the most is that me and albino became pretty okay friends the dude is a freak but hella chill oh yeah and brick was a cool dude as well.

opinion if you have any
I've never spoken to you before only that one time when I was in a channel with Cow and Kiivo, but your pretty chill just from that vc.
I don't think I've ever seen you pvp but its seems like you know what your doing as a defender your probably better then me ngl lmao.

opinion bro?

----------
best duo defense? (fuck andrew)