for everyone wondering, yes i was offered and turned it down. dont get the wrong idea.

but congrats to the other two that they picked they are a close second

Congrats both of you!! Very well deserved

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

me da envidia que otros alcancen mi sueño

Gratz both of you!!! rip tomqss

Gratz both of you!!! rip tomqss

Ninyu 28 days ago

alto careta amigo, en discord estabas hablando mierda de estos y acá te hacés el buenito el langa felicitándolos. Mira que no es la primera vez, pero es que ahora me encuentro todo rayado y solo quiero expresarme. Ojalá entiendas mi disgusto. #BaneoALosCaretas!

alto careta amigo, en discord estabas hablando mierda de estos y acá te hacés el buenito el langa felicitándolos. Mira que no es la primera vez, pero es que ahora me encuentro todo rayado y solo quiero expresarme. Ojalá entiendas mi disgusto. #BaneoALosCaretas!

NayyaClicks 28 days ago

y vos sos???? pero igual te entiendo porque después de todo fue for the face

serendipidu...????????????????????????

I have nothing against either of them but just wondering what the reasoning is behind promoting a mod who just rejoined the staff team, and wasn’t even on it for a year yet, when there are like 10 other mods who have been on the stratus mod team for 1-2 years now

Regardless grat

kalamander 28 days ago

Hey better that than my promotion to Sr Mod. Wasn't even on the staff team prior to my promotion laughing

Not that I have any knowledge on the promotion reasoning, but seniority in a role doesn't always mean the best for a promotion.

Poor guy is gonna die from old age before he becomes a senior mod

ImJeezus 28 days ago

I've barely hit my twenties chief 🤔

Very good stuff seren & shark