This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

WnnE
WnnE Moderator Content Creator Tournament Winner

for everyone wondering, yes i was offered and turned it down. dont get the wrong idea.

but congrats to the other two that they picked they are a close second

congrats !!! partly_sunny

HEY TEAm

fallen_leaf ocean izakaya_lantern

Congrats both of you!! Very well deserved

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

me da envidia que otros alcancen mi sueño

Gratz both of you!!! rip tomqss

Gratz both of you!!! rip tomqss

Ninyu 3 months ago

alto careta amigo, en discord estabas hablando mierda de estos y acá te hacés el buenito el langa felicitándolos. Mira que no es la primera vez, pero es que ahora me encuentro todo rayado y solo quiero expresarme. Ojalá entiendas mi disgusto. #BaneoALosCaretas!

alto careta amigo, en discord estabas hablando mierda de estos y acá te hacés el buenito el langa felicitándolos. Mira que no es la primera vez, pero es que ahora me encuentro todo rayado y solo quiero expresarme. Ojalá entiendas mi disgusto. #BaneoALosCaretas!

chickenfukcer 3 months ago

y vos sos???? pero igual te entiendo porque después de todo fue for the face

serendipidu...????????????????????????

I have nothing against either of them but just wondering what the reasoning is behind promoting a mod who just rejoined the staff team, and wasn’t even on it for a year yet, when there are like 10 other mods who have been on the stratus mod team for 1-2 years now

Regardless grat

WULL1AM 3 months ago

Hey better that than my promotion to Sr Mod. Wasn't even on the staff team prior to my promotion laughing

Not that I have any knowledge on the promotion reasoning, but seniority in a role doesn't always mean the best for a promotion.

Poor guy is gonna die from old age before he becomes a senior mod

ImJeezus 3 months ago

I've barely hit my twenties chief 🤔

Very good stuff seren & shark