Forums

ama sharpoh

so I played this last tm and now its over, also I've never done one of these so go ahead boys

OPINION BRUDDA

did you feel surprised when you guys beat ram in losers bracket?

best 3 players on your team?

overall did you enjoy the tournament

also favorite team you have been on

No he hablado en mi vida contigo, quizás alguna vez cuando estabas en sigma(no se si llegaste a estar) o theraptors(que lo mismo), he largado mucho de ti y de muchos de otros, un fallo mio al no conocer antes a la persona, pero seguro que fue mutuo, tonterias de lado.

Equipo favorito

Torneo favorito

Opinion

opinion maricon (persona y player)

No hemos hablado mucho, pero bueno, opinión?

opinion de mi como persona y player crack

opinion de adventure

Siempre he dicho que has sido un jugador infravalorado, no he jugado contigo en ningun team creo recordar pero he jugado muchísimo contra tí y en teams como Origin para mi eras de los mejores, tanto a arco como a espada como atacando, no obstante, creo que ahora no destacas ni la mitad que antes, probablemente por el metagame, ¿que opinas?

ya que estas dejame tu opinion sobre mi

OPINION BRUDDA - as a player, mechanically, i guess you cant really be great because of your weird situation, i think based on your situation you are pretty decent at the game, and about other aspects, i feel like you are motivated to play on this server and i've always liked that, also from pugs i realized that ur decision making needed some work, about general knowledge of the game i dont really know because i havent played with you apart from pugs and those dont show much, im sorry i cant say much, i have little information about you :-)

did you feel surprised when you guys beat ram in losers bracket? - I always knew we could play and win top teams, and im glad that after the time i spent trying to improve the team, it transformed into something and at least for that day we played like i wanted since day 1.

best 3 players on your team? - ontheflank 10jps10 gecy(defending), OTF because OTF, jps i like that he was able to improve his weaknesses, and gecy god def

overall did you enjoy the tournament - not as much as i wouldve liked, i think i worked hard to make perdon better, and it is pretty obvious to me that when u try to improve a lot of problems come with that, and the problems came. Maybe without all the drama and problems probably i wouldve enjoyed it more, but sadly i cant say i loved it.

also favorite team you have been on - hard question, theraptors was great, both my time in there (OCN House of cores) and also long after the minecraft team died, since even though most of them left minecraft, we all kept playing together in games like csgo or LOL. Then I also think about Origin(Age of Ares time), it was the best spanish team i had been on to that date, the roster was insane, and we all had a really good relationship, i really had a good time playing there. Finally, we have UbeR, met these guys months after AoA and since that time i never really changed the group of people i would play minecraft with. Also i've made my best "friends" there, btw to me using the word friend is really weird because ive always said to myself that online friends arent really friends but fuck it, i really like these guys.

Buas eso está ya olvidado, ni te ralles.

Equipo favorito - SFH o el puni con sfh y de los q he estao Origin

Torneo favorito - AoA

Opinion - nose que decir la verdad, cuando empecé ocn tu ya estabas en el top de la comunidad española y pues supongo q te respetaba, y la cosa siguió asi hasta q lo dejamos los dos mas o menos por el mismo tiempo, recuerdo q cuando empecé eras famoso por el arco y siguió siendo asi durante todo ocn, espada eras normal creo recordar? nidea.

Gracias por preguntar