Forums

AMA - MK325 & M0ose12321

Thought it might be fun to stop by and say hi to whoever's still around. Moose is here against his will. 8 )

For newer players, M0ose and I both had a lot of success on OC.TC, RMCT (RFW), HCFactions, and HungerCraft. We were part of Starfish, Badlion, Gamemode 1, and Square Up.

Holy shit those are some names I havent heard in a while.

Favourite moment on Starfish?

Probably the first week with the team where they weren't sure what to call me since "moose" and "Matt" were already taken.

I think someone randomly came up with Bruce for me?

what do you guys do now

Have either of you been in contact with m0xyy since he got famous?

I forgot that was the same m0xy holy shit

Definitely my first tournament on the team, Goblet of Gamemodes.

First off, I was just straight up sick AF that tourney. I was probably the best archer in the whole tournament, and definitely the best cannoneer. It was definitely the point where there was the largest gap between me and other players in the same niche, and it felt good to style on everyone, especially when I was trying to prove myself to my new teammates.

Another great aspect of that tournament was our bracket. In our second round we went up against a team from the RFW community with a bunch of players I disliked at the time, and I think halfway through our first match with them they gave up, and barely played the second (or maybe were DQ'd? Can't remember). Round 3 was Ambush. I didn't know much about them at the time, and only played for one of the games I think, so not much to say about that but I remember it was surprisingly close. Semis were Gamemode 1. I had mad beef with a bunch of players on that team, so the win was super cathartic, especially because ChaoticReaper lost his mind in the last game and claimed that we only killed him once after his third death. Then the finals were with Badlion, my last team. I was friends with most people on the team, but I left on bad terms with Archy (who's literally a pedophile now so really I was ahead of my time). I remember Matt (M0ose) and I both rushed to the deck on Airship Battles (one of my favorite maps) and had similar cannon strats. I was able to get mine up first and snowballed the game from there.

The whole bracket was basically me going against my least favorite teams and slaughtering them one by one. Felt Good Man.

I also recorded the whole tournament and uploaded it, which was fun to rewatch, gave me some decent MineCraft Clout, and I think even inspired/taught a bunch of newer players how to cannon.

There's lots of other great memories I have from the team. MrMoose and I did a late night streaming session once which was one of the funniest nights of my whole time playing the game. Lots of late night strategizing and scrims. Some nights a bunch of us would play Worms together. Starfish was sick AF, and I'm incredibly grateful I was able to join the team.

lol tbh I didn't like M0xy / get to know him much even when we were on the same team/faction. Pretty cool how popular he's gotten though, I remember he was super sick near the end of my time playing.

I recently moved away from my college town to do research and development for a car chemical business during the part of the day that I'm a wage cuck.

Outside of work I've been hiking the mountains, exploring the local craft brewing scene and playing quite a bit of league and rainbow six siege.

That and other typical faux-adult things.

hivlik told me to be inspired by you & now i'm the best cannoner out of all 29 players on this server