Forums

My Ama!

Hey, its me eric

Im a long time minecraft player, played competitively and probably will keep playing, and also a map builder / creator. Outside minecraft I play overwatch sometimes, and I enjoy playing football (soccer) and playing my guitar. I turned 17 today and felt it's time for an ama!

Ask away

hey happy birthday 🎉

Apollo or Praetorians ?

did you like playing the recent TM with Perdon No?

opinion

Happy birthday bro

Opinion

Position in soccer and your general playstyle for soccer

sandy v2 when

X U P H !!!!

Opinion?

Remember Avicus?

Hows it goin??

• ALM

Thanks!

Apollo

No, the language barrier made it pretty much impossible for me to enjoy playing with them.

Don't know you too well, sometimes you seem like you tryhard to seem cool, other times you are pretty nice. I don't think I ever spoke to you personally, I see you mostly on the forums and sometimes in game, also not enough to form an opinion about your craft skills

Hey eric

Opinion on shrew

Have you got any plans on joining a team for the conquest tm?

Thank you

I think you a pretty cool person generally, you are relatively a new player to the comp scene and I think you have potential to become very good. Not a whole lot i can say about you gameplay wise, i think youre above average with the sword and fine overal. When I shared a team with you I felt you let your surroundings affect you too much and change your behavior to more toxic, memey, not yourself type of things. I think that is what causes you to look more cocky in my eyes despite you probably not meaning it, no offense intended. Stay cool gori :dancer:

I dont really know how its called in a proper soccer term, but basically I enjoy playing in the middle of the field, making smart passes and creating situations for attacks, scoring occasionally.

I dont think I will ever make a proper sequel to sandy, however I recently made a map with the same block palette and a cool concept, feel cute, might release later idk :)

Eric my guy! -

I recently bought a guitar and Im starting to learn how to play it hehe

On a scale from 1 - 10 how good do you think you are playing the guitar?

Best people you know from MC?

Will you just play League already?

skereee

btw jps says he loved last night

sup eric

favorite map you've made?

opinion bro

thanks eric :wave:

Hi Alm

I think youre generally a cool dude, havent spoken to you in pretty long but we used to talk pretty often a year or two ago iirc. I think youre great at what you do, especially coding. your music taste is also pretty nice, including what you sometimes put on your IG stories. lately i dont think i got to speak to you so i hope you didnt change too much.

Yes. It was an absolute shitstorm. That's also probably the place for the only negative thoughts I have of you, how you took over that server and I believe you had a good part in ruining the small, already existing playerbase (especially staff team), I wont expand upon it but you know what I mean probably. But thats the server that got me started on competitive minecraft and the community that I met a huge amount of friends in and I felt comfortable in for a pretty long time.

It's going great right now. I'm on summer vacation and I finished the most stressful year of high school, with one to go. I have quite a lot of free time and I'm having fun with friends and hobbies.