Forums

AMA - Lach/LachlanDBrckshw

Yeah this is Lach idk if this'll get many questions bc I've never reached out to ppl besides teammates I've had on here but I thought it'd be cool to see if any old friends/acquaintances have anything to ask.

Played for eclipse, my own team for a tourney and walrus. Now kinda on shrew but haven't really played w them bc I'm insanely close w my uhc friends and spend most online time w them.

yoooooo hand me that opinion

you playing the next conquest tourney?

strongest walrus roster that you can remember

hope you doing good

I enjoyed being on a team w you. Inloc said almost the exact same thing but it was cool to find a group that didn't only communicate thru dull ironic jokes and u helped keep walrus away from that. The shameless enthusiasm of walrus was my favorite part of the team, and u contributed a lot to that "culture" the team had. I was impatient w you at times but you always understood it. As a player you apparently have a messed up setup which holds you back but you compete on the level of players that have grinded for years so I suppose you're talented. It's a shame you're so young because u were "born" in to a trash era of comp minecraft and you have a lot of passion for it.

Im not sure. I talk to my uhc friends all the time and enjoy myself more over there socially, so I may not even try to put the time in to scrim. Conquest is really fun tho so I might decide to play if I find a fun team.

Rockaror, travis, me, inloc, you, xpiz, twynics, construction off memory

I am, thanks bro

do u got a opinion of me

opinions on rocky the supreme leader/founder/overall madlad of shrew

hope u make a speedy recovery with ur finger so u can get back to using it 😉

Ur a cool dude. Like Korean "born" in to a trash era of comp Minecraft which is unfortunate for you. You were the best player on Walrus usually, but I didn't think you were a super strong leader - which was 100% due to inexperience. I think U should lead again in the future bc you have the energy for it, which is the most valuable piece of leaders imo. The weird thing you do that everyone else points out about you focusing on small ass details rather than big picture stuff is at times true, but tbh having a player on a team laser in on those small details probably helps the team at large since U might innovate at something doing it, just didn't help you as a leader.

Since I'm pretty dedicated to UHC and I only see stratus as a "side project" thing Walrus fit me well bc all I had to do was scrim here and there and I did well enough. I liked playing for walrus and kinda wish that roster stayed together and I could've brought UHC friends to bolster it, but no one shared that vision which I understood. You had the opportunity to play for a dominant team and learn a lot and you're taking full advantage of it. You remind me of myself on Eclipse in 2015, the role of "new talented player on an established roster" is fun bc you learn a lot and rapidly improve. I genuinely respect your grind and am rooting for you.

I might just be getting the wrong idea but I think ur pretty weird. I also barely know U so take that w a grain of salt.

I think we're very similar people. I related to you the most of anyone on walrus probably and that helped me enjoy the team a lot more. You're a good player and I really liked playing w you. I barely remember anything specific about how you played but you were smart. Players like you make me wish I played more OCN/BL/Stratus over the years instead of UHC bc I liked how you broke stuff down and how you viewed the team, and that part of comp mc is really interesting to me. Only thing that pissed me off was U leaving that one tm day but you being kinda volatile is nbd in the grand scheme of things. Would've been cool if we could have played together more than that one tm cycle.